Jump to content Jump to content

If I could change/fix 1 thing about F1 2021 I would….

Aef251

Vastly improved wet weather ai for me . If they going to just copy and paste the weather settings every year so it always rains to often throughout the seasons at least make the wet weather racing interesting. Not just on rails ai , totally not affected by wet weather at all. Just makes the wet races pointless oh and the fact they can't overtake each other in wet also so yes this needs vastly improving....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Since you write change / fix I would assume you want to hear answers for either gameplay changes and bugfixing?

If so, concerning gameplay I would like to apply the freely adjustable season calendar (like in career mode) also to myteam mode. Concerning bugfixing, I d appreciate if they finally fixed Bottas whatever is happening to / with him since F1 2020 (at least on PC in myteam mode).

Oh and on PC you still get booted from every other ranked multiplayer online lobby... so annoying!

Edited by Schneehase
  • Like 1

Consistent AI track to track is one (or at the very least being able to adjust the AI).  MyTeam progression is another -- I don't know that I've ever heard someone say that the car feels good to drive in season 5+.

In terms of much more minor things, when pit assists are turned on and you enter the pit lane, you can't adjust pit stop settings.  Which means that if you have front wing replacement disabled but lose it as you enter the pit for one reason or other, you're stuck. 

• Like 1

BOTTAS!!!!!!!!

also tied with how he’s really under performed massively this season... Yea Bottas fans he finally won a race recently.  After he lost his seat. Just proves he’s never going to be a average f1 driver.  The best drivers don’t buckle under it. In between Bottas last two wins how many wins has Lewis had? 

• Like 1