Jump to content Jump to content

Patch 1.13

CM_Schneehase

Hi all,

since Imola has been released fairly early in October, I dont have any doubts that the Jeddah track will be released some time later this month. While I do care less about when exactly that would be, my interest is what else can we expect from patch 1.13 - given that Codemasters will release Jeddah with this very patch version number. Or to put it in other words, which fixes, which gameplay improvements can we expect, until Jeddah track will be released? And which ones would we demand, if we had a say?

So here goes my list of wishful thinking / expectations for patch 1.13, let me see yours, or @RedDevilKT respectively Codemaster staff - are there any infos available yet, what will / will not be contained in v1.13?

• Jeddah track
  • F2 car liveries of 2021
  • the 2nd season of podium pass
  • a working fix for online lobbies (PC players get dropped from all time)
  • a further driver ratings update / car performance update
  • e-sports build (is it just me, or has the official sticky announcement concerning the e-sports build somehow vanished from the forums?)
  • a car handling / setup overwork, that will neither be a step-back towards F1 2020 handling (as is now), and nor an exploit like F1 2021 handling after release
  • the long overdue nerf of bottas superiority in myteam mode (PC)
  • a fix for team bonuses in conjunction with driver stats
  • an adjustment to ABS breaking in a way, that loosing the assist and breaking manually will let players gain more time over the ones using the assist (IOW make ABS breaking way slower)
  • measures versus cheating in online racing and / or time trial (see some popular youtubers on how silly that is at the moment)
  • fix some of the graphical bugs that have been around since last years game (myteam: no sponsor decals in replays, e.g., ghosting around tyres in DLSS mode, etc.)

While I could continue the list of my personal "wishful thinking" or expectations for the upcoming patch, I would be way more interested in seing yours, or gaining insights into the informations you might have about the upcoming version of the game. Shoot! 😀

Quite a lot of that wont happen, is not even realistic at all to happen but at least i can understand most of them..

What i dont understand is the endless elitism regarding ABS and how it should be way slower lol, its always been (at least for the past games) like it is now.. But when a esports driver does a video of it saying he could potentially be faster than one quick lap he did without practice its OP? Sorry but you can always ban it from leagues or in a MP lobby if you dont want people to use it😂

1 minute ago, Schneehase said:

So, what are your expectations for 1.13 then, and why?

Jeddah is realistic, as is 2021 F2 season and Podium Pass 3, possibly some fixes to Online - although i dont play online you guys got it really bad this year so i hope for it - and maybe graphics glitch fixes..

A driver rating update will come at some point in November as it does every month currently and thats about it what i would call realistic

But dont get me wrong, you are totally free to hope that more happens just some things (like a handling/setup rework) is just not realistic at all!

• Agree 2

The online lobbies need fixing, I didn’t play 2020 version on Xbox 1 due to issues and for series x and 2021 version I been unable to play any type of online game for 2 months now but codemasters don’t care less as they have our money and now only care about next years game.

Most issues in this version will never be fixed as most of staff doing patches have had to concentrate on the new tracks and bet many of them will be moved onto working on f1 2022

I imagine Jeddah comes in the next patch and then F2 2021 will come in December is my guess.

Personally I'd like to see:

- Removal/Rework of Driver stat bonuses (or make it so only the player team gets them)

- Option to disable driver transfers and drivers retiring at the end of the season.

- Wishful thinking; An option to control all driver transfers (and driver stats..).

Edited by Liaveil
  • Agree 2

For me, 

Nerf in all assists(2x slower).

a simple and functional lobby system.

some adjustment in the cockpit camera that allows you to see the 2 side mirrors

wider tracks (I have the impression that the game has different dimensions from real life)

to dream is free

I think it'll be around the 15th or 16th for release but not too bothered on the exact date. I think there'll only be two 'big' updates for this years edition and then it's just monthly fixes and tweaks.  When I say 'big' for December, I don't mean it'll be anything amazing for the general player but maybe the eSports thing people hammer on about and online support. 

In the promotional video before Portimao, it said it'd be the Jeddah track and F2 so you can reasonably expect those in 1.13.

Hopefully the reversion of Red Bull to the traditional livery. 

Ability to control driver transfers is something i'd like but if it doesn't arrive this month then I wouldn't expect to see it at all this year. 

The usual little fixes and stuff like that.

Maybe more sponsors but the majority of those should have been last month. 

Then a few days later 1.13.1 with Turkey, woo!   Totally happening! 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, BRPSaga said:

some adjustment in the cockpit camera that allows you to see the 2 side mirrors

Buy an ultrawide monitor and get a more natural field of view without any other changes to the game. Its not very active any more nowadays (due to the flaws of F1 2021, mostly) but if you are looking for it on youtube, you will find my channel and can check out some cockpit cam videos showing 2 mirrors 🙂

• Like 1

Another minor thing I'd like to see changed: Alonso's acclaim should be either 12 or 13. 

Along with some drivers stats updated... namely buffs for Alonso, Leclerc, Sainz pace, Russell pace, Ricciardo slight pace increase, Ocon pace and Hamilton awareness (make it at least 90 if the personnel boosts are staying)... nerf Bottas slightly (removing personnel boosts would fix him being op).

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Liaveil said:

Another minor thing I'd like to see changed: Alonso's acclaim should be either 12 or 13. 

Along with some drivers stats updated... namely buffs for Alonso, Leclerc, Sainz pace, Russell pace, Ricciardo slight pace increase, Ocon pace and Hamilton awareness (make it at least 90 if the personnel boosts are staying)... nerf Bottas slightly (removing personnel boosts would fix him being op).

Acclaim levels are all over the place lol Bottas having 2nd or 3rd highest acclaim? Lmao and i think for this season Hamilton should have 90 awareness at best and considering that he had multiple incidents that count into awareness this year i think even less should be accepted.. Agree with the driver pace buffs tho one would need to have a look at Ferrari and McLaren because Ferrari are already kinda faster and improving the drivers pace will only increase that even more so maybe finally give McLaren a realistic Chassis weight?😂

On 11/3/2021 at 12:09 PM, Schneehase said:

Hi all,

since Imola has been released fairly early in October, I dont have any doubts that the Jeddah track will be released some time later this month. While I do care less about when exactly that would be, my interest is what else can we expect from patch 1.13 - given that Codemasters will release Jeddah with this very patch version number. Or to put it in other words, which fixes, which gameplay improvements can we expect, until Jeddah track will be released? And which ones would we demand, if we had a say?

So here goes my list of wishful thinking / expectations for patch 1.13, let me see yours, or @RedDevilKT respectively Codemaster staff - are there any infos available yet, what will / will not be contained in v1.13?

• Jeddah track
  • F2 car liveries of 2021
  • the 2nd season of podium pass
  • a working fix for online lobbies (PC players get dropped from all time)
  • a further driver ratings update / car performance update
  • e-sports build (is it just me, or has the official sticky announcement concerning the e-sports build somehow vanished from the forums?)
  • a car handling / setup overwork, that will neither be a step-back towards F1 2020 handling (as is now), and nor an exploit like F1 2021 handling after release
  • the long overdue nerf of bottas superiority in myteam mode (PC)
  • a fix for team bonuses in conjunction with driver stats
  • an adjustment to ABS breaking in a way, that loosing the assist and breaking manually will let players gain more time over the ones using the assist (IOW make ABS breaking way slower)
  • measures versus cheating in online racing and / or time trial (see some popular youtubers on how silly that is at the moment)
  • fix some of the graphical bugs that have been around since last years game (myteam: no sponsor decals in replays, e.g., ghosting around tyres in DLSS mode, etc.)

While I could continue the list of my personal "wishful thinking" or expectations for the upcoming patch, I would be way more interested in seing yours, or gaining insights into the informations you might have about the upcoming version of the game. Shoot! 😀

My expectation would be:

• Jeddah Track
  • Rebalance of AI difficulty of Braking Point
  • Rebalance of car performance of Braking Point
  • Readjust face model of Devon Butler to make him look more smug
  • Improved Braking Point cutscene animations because why not
  • General Braking Point bug fixing of course 
  • Braking Point future road map announcement 
  • More Braking Point news incoming yo
  • Haha 3
  • Disagree 1

Pls give us a handling update.... my rig gets really dusty...

it cant be that the setups doesnt make sense in a F1 Game.... the cars feel too unstable..

Imagine having the tyre pressure all maxed out because the cars are too unstable if u dont do it. Even on downforce tracks like Australia... 

C´mon...

Driver transfers off button in Career !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

• PJTierney changed the title to Patch 1.13