Jump to content Jump to content

Patch 1.13

CM_Schneehase

1 hour ago, axelarm3 said:

There is a mod for that on racedepartment

Yes - but you should not need a mod in an "official F1 game", when it comes to the reproduction of race information "as shown on TV", honestly. If a developer argued, it would not be needed to include this, because this can be modded in anyway, how poor of a statement would that be? Apart from the argument, that perhaps you want to do multiplayer races and will not manage to use a modded game driving in ranked or competitive leagues or in e-sports (though Codemasters cheat prevention is a joke to say the least, and we all know it).

If modding was supported in a decent way in F1 2021, we could mod in the tracks we are missing, or up-to-date engine / car performance data, or correct driver stats, or missing driver names, or "real" sponsors, or up to date liveries, and so on... - but we all cant without 3rd party software, or without files copied from the web, so we better not argue with mods for this game.

Edited by Schneehase
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Meza994 said:

To me wrong drivers and car performances ruin immersion more than an outdated livery that was in the season tho

Oh yes, that too. Gets very boring always seeing Alfa Romeo, Williams and Haas in the bottom six positions, whilst in real life Russell and Giovinazzi regularly made it to Q3.

And not to mention literally always seeing Perez 3rd or 4th, both Aston Martin’s 13th and 14th.

• Agree 2

35 minutes ago, DylanWest2004 said:

Im interested about the release date of jeddah, ive seen an image saying “Jeddah Circuit November 14th” with Jeddah in the background, so that is leading to a Sunday release, but i have also seen staff saying that there wont be an update this week

Jeddah will be released on November 15 (99%)

16 hours ago, DylanWest2004 said:

Im interested about the release date of jeddah, ive seen an image saying “Jeddah Circuit November 14th” with Jeddah in the background, so that is leading to a Sunday release, but i have also seen staff saying that there wont be an update this week

I never saw a patch released on a sunday.

11 hours ago, Marko4455 said:

I think patch will come in december..they dont have jeddah telemetry..they need to wait that..so that flatout corners will not be braking and braking corners will not be flatout 🤣🤣🤣 like it's on most circuits on f1 game 🤣🤣🤣...

If it had been in December, they wouldn't have announced that it would be in November.

• PJTierney changed the title to Patch 1.13

"Option to turn driver transfers off"

Way to take the lazy way out Codies!   We appreciate you not putting in the effort to fix the system or simply give the user control to over ride them.🙄 

F12022 - prioroties list

- UNLIMITED SAVE GAME SLOTS

- Controllable driver transfers with a fixed system so theyre is actual logic behind them.

Edited by petro1319
  • Agree 1