Jump to content Jump to content

Patch 1.13

CM_Schneehase

Well, boooooo.

Boourns.jpg.1d7353f07df438655d533f8fd0896c9c.jpg

Jeddah finally arriving, good. Red Bull going back to normal, also good.   People probably happy about equal performance in Grand Prix mode but the better drivers are in the better teams so I don't imagine it'll change the order much.

Now, guaranteed one more update at least (for F2 drivers). But yeah, still missing F2, plus the driver switch on career fixes absolute jack on MyTeam still being weird and there is still no change to save slots, etc, etc.  Just look at the comments on every one of these patch update and it's people saying "they still haven't fixed..." and it's always the same issues that aren't fixed. 

It's just the same things every month that people campaign for and those are the same things that don't get resolved so they carry on for the following months.  I know if they did resolve the requested issues then people would find something new to complain about but not expecting much in the way of updates post new-year so this is probably about as good as it'll get... 

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

Jeddah finally arriving, good. Red Bull going back to normal, also good.   People probably happy about equal performance in Grand Prix mode but the better drivers are in the better teams so I don't imagine it'll change the order much.

I know if they did resolve the requested issues then people would find something new to complain about but not expecting much in the way of updates post new-year so this is probably about as good as it'll get... 

From quick testing i can tell you: mostly yes but with the variety of possible lap times (all drivers range about 0.5s) its also possible to get Bottas in a p13 grid position or Alonso faster than Norris (although his rating is lower) but Hamilton and Verstappen out in front, Haas and Williams at the back tho not necessarily 17-20.

And yes people will always cry about something, they will dig all the way through to china if they have to find something lol

3 minutes ago, FTBuzzard said:

Where did they said that?

To be fair they did say that ages ago, F2 cars in November. Once again they are basically a game late. The season is over by the time the F2 cars are released. What's even the point? The cars are exactly the same as last year, it's just a matter of changing the paint jobs. Way too much to ask of course. 

4 hours ago, Hagedisboy said:

Still no control of driver transfer, guess I’ll have to wait for F1 2021 to play again (although they probably still won’t fix it by then)

Not unless you invent time travel 😛 😁  

4 hours ago, Meza994 said:

And yes people will always cry about something, they will dig all the way through to china if they have to find something lol

Does that count for white hares as well? Man, I kinda love diggin' /starts to dig another hole

Edited by Schneehase
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

If you may.. Why exactly do you want this? Just curious

Even cars are just to different from my team or career mode. I personally think TT is boring so this gives me a place to get used to the different physics of the cars without getting ran down online. Even cars are slower, the brakes dont work an the weight placement is different compare to my team and career modes and that's just what I can tell.

Also the modes more streamlined and get to use other cars as they now have no disadvantages.

I also think this will make the transition to online easier for at least some people as they, like myself, will be able to practice in a race environment. 

Last but not least the AI settings will be more balanced as there should be no sudden jumps caused by upgrades.

• Thanks 1