Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mexico GP

Verstappen fastest in FP1 and then crashes in FP2. I'm pleased to see that the Peratalda is still there, even if it isn't being used.

Lots of stuff happening in this FP. Feels like there's something in the air in Mexico and not just the leftovers from that hurricane. It has this old school vibe and some serious atmosphere. Could be an exciting race, despite the fact that the championship has been decided.

Please don't let me down Mexico.

The track layout changes they've made are garbage, the middle sector has been made very tame and there's nothing very inspiring about any of it. But the super low grip and low density air is actually making things interesting. Plus the fans there look incredible, which immediately puts it above the likes of nearly every other new track to have come on to the calendar in recent history.

Can't wait for this. Weather could potentially play a huge factor in the race today.

I honestly thought that this thread was the Moto GP thread and was very confused for a moment.

I'll bet we won't even see any rain in a boring as **** *** **** ** banana ***** *  * ** ** * * * race.

PAYBACK IS A BOTTAS (ur mum is 21 characters too short, come fight me 1v1 then if u have the balls, i ain't scared of you fam)

Jiggy said:
PAYBACK IS A BOTTAS (ur mum is 21 characters too short, come fight me 1v1 then if u have the balls, i ain't scared of you fam)
:joy:  :joy: :joy: 

Drinking beer to keep myself awake.

I might cry. Maybe that somehow transfers to the track and we'll finally get that rain we've been promised.

Not the most exciting race, good job by Rosberg though. Now do that more often so we can have a real fight for the championship.

It's not going to happen, is it?

Mexicola said:
Not the most exciting race, good job by Rosberg though. Now do that more often so we can have a real fight for the championship.

It's not going to happen, is it?
Bigger chance that the podium interviews will be held by El Chapo.

Also, because your name is Mexicola, I'm blaming you for this boring race. I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

Meh, what can I say. We can't be perfect all the time, can we? We'll just listen to this sure and everything will be okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-IrfjBXJfw

*sniff*

Mexicola said:
Meh, what can I say. We can't be perfect all the time, can we? We'll just listen to this sure and everything will be okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-IrfjBXJfw

*sniff*
*sighs*
Oh well, at least there still is NASCAR.

May God bless America for NASCAR.

I don't think the race was that bad. There was some action at least and the atmosphere was absolutely amazing, which is something F1 is lacking at the minute. Big time.

Good race shame they ruined they high speed corner at the grandstand, great race by Nico it a nice change from Lewis winning all the time. Red bull seems to have a competitive engine for the top 5 now but too little too late also don't know how Bottas remained in the top 4 when he pitted under safety car? there might have been a gap in the field?.

Question. Could they have used the original track if they fitted tecpro barriers at the Peratalda?