Jump to content Jump to content

How do I get my thrustmaster wheel to work?

SirStevey

My issue I have with my thrustmaster RRT force feedback clutch, is when trying playing F1 2015 on the PC, my brakes on the game is always locked on so therefore I can't do any races using the wheel. All the help in relation to this problem will be greatly apricated...

Same issue for me too. Basically whatever setting I use for separate or combined axis the brake axis always starts mid-point in axis range (so no pedals pressed brake axis is at mid point in range, when fully depressed goes to max.)  This is making F1 2015 think that brakes are half locked on.

Loading F1 2014 immediately afterwards no-issue (and no issue with other racing games like Project Cars, Grid etc.)

Is there a way to tell F1 2015 to start brake position at mid-point of axis not from zero?

Edit: Latest Thrustmaster drivers are installed

• Codemasters Staff
I don't think that wheel is on the supported list is it? Do you get a message when you boot the game saying it may not work?

I've no idea what you can do if the game thinks the brakes are always on exepct maybe lower saturation a lot so all of the braking is on the last 50% of the pedal press. That's obviously not ideal though.

Archived