Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] 1.13 Patch - No Force Feedback on Logitech G923

1 minute ago, wildwilco said:

remember the time where developers would openly recruit random people to do ACTUAL play testing? that would be called the BETA phase.
nowadays developers dont spend any more on this, they made this really smart move where they make the people think they get ''early access'' to their game by pre-purchasing an unfinished product.

WE are the play testers. we PAY the developers to test their unfinished product. now a few years ago this was fine becuase developers would invest alot of time and money in that early phase to deal with problems occurring, but developers realised (especially EA) that this early phase, they have allready gotten all the money, they dont have to put in ANY effort to please the people purchasing their product because they allready bought it. all they have to do is pay certain ''reviewers'' to be positive about the game ''despite its few bugs'' and sell more of their ****** unfinished product.

this is what EA is doing to companies, and this is the new motto. so codemasters is RIP.

EA is a publisher only, in the case of F1, not a developer.

Publishers come only with demands, not help.

That's why developers get screwed from all sides.

It's a publishers fault. 

2 minutes ago, Dashea said:

I take it there's still no fix, as this topic is on page 11 already 😕

Nope, I even ordered a Fanatec CSL DD which is supposed to come by 3th of January and it is possible that the base could arrive before a fix is introduced... 🙂 

12 minutes ago, momchilk said:

Nope, I even ordered a Fanatec CSL DD which is supposed to come by 3th of January and it is possible that the base could arrive before a fix is introduced... 🙂 

That's a good fix, did Codemasters pay for this? 😉

I have had some sort of fix for me with G923 xbox version. I have uninstalled ghub, changed the wheel driver to a generic usb then installed Logitech gaming software. i did also do the regedit fix the other day that someone had posted but dont know if relevant or not. with all that the ffb is back to usual but i dont get any feedback when i get hit or hit a wall or anything. I hope this help someone as mine is finally playable again

3 minutes ago, GAUDION said:

I have had some sort of fix for me with G923 xbox version. I have uninstalled ghub, changed the wheel driver to a generic usb then installed Logitech gaming software. i did also do the regedit fix the other day that someone had posted but dont know if relevant or not. with all that the ffb is back to usual but i dont get any feedback when i get hit or hit a wall or anything. I hope this help someone as mine is finally playable again

didn't gaming software not work with g923s?

18 hours ago, Psychofedex said:

Hey @BarryBL, can you help how can I ask and get a refund? I bought both g923 and f1 2021 specifically for each other, and you are just making the game unplayable for me. 

I'm feeling uncomfortable because I cannot play the game for 5 days already and I'm worried that it would take longer and I will be scared to update the game with each new update because the lack of the support for the game is just depressing and frustrating.

Thank you in advance,
Psychofedex.

Hi @BarryBL, I'm still waiting on the response for my inquiry about the refund. Please take a look into it.

Last known contact with Barry. I really do hope he is just being a dirty dog and is actually ok. A bit concerned now as I’ve never had a game developer be so utterly useless with a simple bug fix.. if you are alive Barry we would love to have our ETA or just our game back to a playable state. Prayers for Barry.

6B6A8CD9-644C-4625-B160-9472ECE0989F.png

Edited by PEEN1E
  • Agree 1
21 hours ago, crushf1 said:

guys there has been a temp solution on page 4 for like two days... ive used it and its fine 

@crushf1 I have uninstalled GHUB > restarted PC > gone into hardware settings > made sure generic logitech usb device and xbox peripheials are up-to-date > restarted PC. And the wheel isn't registering in the game. F1 wont even pick it up as a device. Windows says my drivers are already up to date, couldnt find any new drivers other than the current 2020 drivers that are already installed. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. 

Under the printers and hardware tab in control center, Windows see's the wheel as a logitech g923 racing wheel but its under a 'unspecified device' tab. In device manager under my PC, the wheel doesn't show as "logitech g923 racing wheel" . Only as a xbox peripheral. 

16 minutes ago, GiftedGaia said:

The same people harassing Barry & talking down to the devs are the same people who will rear end you going into a corner, because you passed them cleanly the turn before. 

I don't know why there are people who want to talk it up. You are paying for a product you can't use. You would probably still put in a good word if you had ordered a new PC and it had been delivered broken.

• Agree 2
14 minutes ago, MiniBolt04 said:

Still want to give it a go...

i just want them to revert the update, so we go back to a state where the game is actually playable and we dont have a slave labor **** track. its a win win win in every single situation. the update brought more bug and glitches to the game, and on top of that a **** track thats horrible to race on, and only a good Time Trial track.

GiftedGai is the kind of bloke who would remind the teacher for homework when she had forgotten at the end of the day.. the funniest part of that is even the teacher didn’t like that kid coz they are just irritating little rats.. lighten up and learn how to take a joke bud, and hell yeah I will ram that brown nose straight off the track and ruin my own race if I see you out there. That’s if we ever get this fix.. 🤷‍♂️😂😂

Edited by PEEN1E
  • Haha 2