Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] 1.13 Patch - No Force Feedback on Logitech G923


BradH63
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Psychofedex said:

All new F1 2021 DCL, FFB REINVENTED! (g923 included, no extra charges will be applied.)

All jokes aside, I believe that all of us would appreciate if we can just roll back to 1.12 so we can at least play the offline game.

I believe that is not possible and it is much bigger pain in the ass to give us that than to push the hotfix for FFB, but you can reconsider enabling rolling back to the previous version for the future updates so we can avoid this unpleasant situations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Psychofedex said:

All new F1 2021 DCL, FFB REINVENTED! (g923 included, no extra charges will be applied.)

yes, how you would advertise the "free content" in a big way on youtube. Although it was clear that it had to be free 

 

I still note that the game has been out for over 4 months and has more bugs than Mercedes points. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Psychofedex said:

All jokes aside, I believe that all of us would appreciate if we can just roll back to 1.12 so we can at least play the offline game.

I believe that is not possible and it is much bigger pain in the ass to give us that than to push the hotfix for FFB, but you can reconsider enabling rolling back to the previous version for the future updates so we can avoid this unpleasant situations.

Players don't have to do anything. It's Bugmaster's ******* duty to have this fixed after 1 day. Such a problem that many players just can't play the game. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GamerDH said:

Players don't have to do anything. It's Bugmaster's ******* duty to have this fixed after 1 day. Such a problem that many players just can't play the game. 

I can't disagree with that, I just wanted to think of this as a lesser evil or just a workaround. But yeah, they should have realise that they ****** up FFB sooner and to revert the patch for the whole user base until they manage to fix it if they are unable to deploy a hotfix within a day or two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Psychofedex said:

I can't disagree with that, I just wanted to think of this as a lesser evil or just a workaround. But yeah, they should have realise that they ****** up FFB sooner and to revert the patch for the whole user base until they manage to fix it if they are unable to deploy a hotfix within a day or two.

Right, why would they care, since they already took our money?

And they know that stupid sheep will buy the next game aswell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would really like to see how Codemasters would handle this situation if the same happened for Fanatec wheels, since F1 Esports use those and it's an official F1 event. Do you think they'd keep them waiting weeks or simply work harder to push for an update quicker than they would for regular players?

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys, onestly... I bought the G923 just to play F1 -deluxe edition-, and like many I spent 400€ (more or less).
After a couple of months that I have the game it is now unplayable and trust me, I'm frustrated too.

I work in a software house, we don't make videogames so if a F2021 fix doesn't come out within a week, nobody dies. You definitely have other games to play. It makes no sense to waste time here insulting people who work (and make mistakes, precisely because they work).

But I'm nobody, so spend your time as you prefere!

Edited by FoxDie1791
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Psychofedex said:

I can't disagree with that, I just wanted to think of this as a lesser evil or just a workaround. But yeah, they should have realise that they ****** up FFB sooner and to revert the patch for the whole user base until they manage to fix it if they are unable to deploy a hotfix within a day or two.

I know. I also meant no harm. only all the mistakes are really getting on my nerves now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GiftedGaia said:

At this point - I'm checking this thread multiple times a day, sharing it with my friends, and we're all laughing our collective asses off at all these babies crying. 

Y'all can keep pushing back the fix past Christmas for all I care - I'm just enjoying the free comedy. 

So you think it's funny when you buy a game at full price and then after more than 4 months you still can't play it properly and now you can't play it at all. I think it's completely justified that we're all complaining here now. At some point it's going to be fine. Or they'll give all the money back to the players and we'll all shut up. we're not going to get it, so Bugmasters better make it quick now 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GamerDH said:

So you think it's funny when you buy a game at full price and then after more than 4 months you still can't play it properly and now you can't play it at all. I think it's completely justified that we're all complaining here now. At some point it's going to be fine. Or they'll give all the money back to the players and we'll all shut up. we're not going to get it, so Bugmasters better make it quick now 

Yea, exactly, imagine what ****** people we are demanding a working product, for the money we pay. How even dare we?

Imagine if we payed 10$ now, and 10$ after 2-3 months, and so on, until we fully pay the game.

After all, that's how we get the content, piece by piece.

Why do we have to pay full amount straight up, but they can't give a working game straight up? Even so, they break it later, so I might take back a part of my money, since they took back some of its functionality.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

UPDATE: Fix is progressing well with the testing team and all is going well. We are a little way off the fix being confirmed right now, but not far off; more testing to be ran on this. I'm hoping to have more of a concrete update for you early next week, providing all continues to progress as expected (this isn't 100% though, things can change with fixes and issues)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Fix is progressing well with the testing team and all is going well. We are a little way off the fix being confirmed right now, but not far off; just a few more tests to run on this. I'm hoping to have more of a concrete update for you early next week, with all continuing to go as planned.
 

Early next week? Wat?

So 2 weeks, and most likely more, of not playing the game? WTH

And what's the compensation plan, for all this waiting?

I bought the Podium Pass, and it's already wasted 2 weeks unused, since I can't play the product I purchased in working order.

Edited by Mystery45
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

UPDATE: Fix is progressing well with the testing team and all is going well. We are a little way off the fix being confirmed right now, but not far off; more testing to be ran on this. I'm hoping to have more of a concrete update for you early next week, providing all continues to progress as expected (this isn't 100% though, things can change with fixes and issues)

Slow button on, Slow button on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...