Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] 1.13 Patch - No Force Feedback on Logitech G923

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, OzzyGamer275 said:

Once that fix is found will it be released in a hotfix straight away or are we gonna have to wait until the next update?..

We will endeavor to get it out as soon as we possibly can as we understand and empathize the effect this is having. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

We will endeavor to get it out as soon as we possibly can as we understand and empathize the effect this is having. 

Hello, first of all, thank you for answering and working hard on a fix! Second, do you have an estimation on when is the fix is going to be released? 

Edited by L1ghtOut

Have had issues with my G923 since day dot with this game. Did have it semi-fixed by minimising the game and unticking “apply setting from game” and reapplying, but now force feedback is gone completely. What an absolute clown shown down at codemasters. Sort it out or don’t charge people good money for a game until it actually works 

• Like 1

Have had issues with my G923 since day dot with this game. Did have it semi-fixed by minimising the game and unticking “apply setting from game” and reapplying before races, but now since this update force feedback is gone completely. What an absolute clown show down at codemasters. Sort it out or don’t charge people good money for a game until it actually works, this is so damn frustrating it’s 2021. Never had issues with games like this even in the 90s-2000s, how embarrassing for Codemasters.

2 hours ago, PEEN1E said:

Have had issues with my G923 since day dot with this game. Did have it semi-fixed by minimising the game and unticking “apply setting from game” and reapplying before races, but now since this update force feedback is gone completely. What an absolute clown show down at codemasters. Sort it out or don’t charge people good money for a game until it actually works, this is so damn frustrating it’s 2021. Never had issues with games like this even in the 90s-2000s, how embarrassing for Codemasters.

I know we get it, the running joke that Codemasters is always messing up. Competition breeds innovation. Codemasters has NO competition in the F1 game market. What we need is another studio to compete with F1 games. Codemasters know theyre the only studio making F1 games, and if you want to play F1, you buy their game. Seen this in other sport games like NFL they become complacent until someone else comes in and makes a better game. 

What can you do, other than complain on their forums?

13 minutes ago, AutobahnAssasin said:

So... no patch yet... podium pass starting soon and the game is unplayable without the force feedback... going to do anything to compensate players that are sitting on their hands because of this?

Why do you assume they would compensate players? I know it sucks, and it’s been over a day without a fix, but I don’t think we are owed anything.
**** happens, life happens. 

On 11/15/2021 at 10:55 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

We are aware of this, and are currently investigating this as high priority as assigning someone on the testing to it as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Any update on this? Experiencing the same issue hoping for a quick resolution / hotfix to play again!