Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] 1.13 Patch - No Force Feedback on Logitech G923

BradH63

2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Will get back to you, I've translated the message and need clarification from Logitech and the team on compatibility. From the logitech website, the core wheel is not actually compatible. You may have to create a new custom control scheme and use mapping to get it to work.

@BarryBLOk perfect. How to do it? What settings should I enter? Do I need to use other software?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Budellolello said:

@BarryBLOk perfect. How to do it? What settings should I enter? Do I need to use other software?

No, you need to use the in-game settings in Game Options > Controls > Start a new custom control scheme. I'll confirm with Logitech what their stance is, but there may be someone in this thread with a good custom control scheme. Again, I have a Thrustmaster so don't have one to recommend for your wheel.

39 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

No, you need to use the in-game settings in Game Options > Controls > Start a new custom control scheme. I'll confirm with Logitech what their stance is, but there may be someone in this thread with a good custom control scheme. Again, I have a Thrustmaster so don't have one to recommend for your wheel.

@BarryBLBarry I try different settings but the solution is not this. The solution lies in understanding what is different from version 1.12 of Thu from 1.13 and 1.14. What game files have you changed? It also amazes me that logitech sponsors this steering wheel with famous drivers and then it is not compatible with the 2021 f1 game.

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Step 5 is hokum. IF it actually worked, it might mean a mismatch between driver and software (the software contains the driver).

Logitech seem to have tightened things up in that the stub installer is all you download before starting, so in theory you should only get the latest GHub version.

I don't agree with it as it

a) relies on Logitech's own distribution mechanism updating

b) encourages people never to update installers (yes, even stub installers)

On 12/15/2021 at 11:22 AM, BarryBL said:

@BarryBLHi Barry I spent 3 hours trying all the possible steering wheel settings but nothing. Do you have any other attempt

@BarryBL Hello Barry. So i tried every possible way and every solution from this also from other sites. 

I don't know what the Codemasters changed, but the wheel feedback fixed around 80%.

So we have wheel feedback on curbs, but the straightening of wheel is not working.!!!

As i said i tried every possible option (even i reinstall the windows.!) but there is no straightening.

I have request: Just can you release again this beta version with the code to be able to play it till everything is fix.

Thank you and have good day.

Edited by Privelsky

15 hours ago, Privelsky said:

@BarryBL Hello Barry. So i tried every possible way and every solution from this also from other sites. 

I don't know what the Codemasters changed, but the wheel feedback fixed around 80%.

So we have wheel feedback on curbs, but the straightening of wheel is not working.!!!

As i said i tried every possible option (even i reinstall the windows.!) but there is no straightening.

I have request: Just can you release again this beta version with the code to be able to play it till everything is fix.

Thank you and have good day.

try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgbNLxZJgHk

@Budellolello Buddy, i already try this video before, but still i tried it again so as i said before there is no result in game.

The is no problem with other games. Only with F1 2021 have a problem that the straightening  (wheel central position returning force) do not work in game.!

I don't know what are you using but as i said please someone with Logitech G923 to say something if has a solution or please to @BarryBL to release the some beta version of this game like they did from Codemasters. 

Thank you.

On 11/29/2021 at 10:51 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

We’re aware that some of our PC players have experienced a loss of FFB while using their Logitech G923 wheels after the recent patch, and some have witnessed crashes whilst playing. We’ve been investigating these issues and have fixes via a Steam beta branch.

Branch password: PublicBeta13

Branch name: v1.13.1 

1. Go to the Steam Library and Right Click on F1 2021
  2. Select Properties
  3. Select the BETAS tab
  4. Enter the Branch password into the box
  5. Press the CHECK CODE button
  6. Select Branch name from the drop down box
  7. Close the properties window
  8. The game will now show a pending update
  9. Once the game has updated click “PLAY” to launch the game
  10. You’ll see 1.13.1.825617 on the Press Any Button screen

To return to the retail version

1. Go to the Steam Library and Right Click on F1 2021
  2. Select Properties
  3. Select the BETAS tab
  4. Change the dropdown to none
  5. Close the properties window
  6. The game will now show a pending update
  7. Once the game has updated click “PLAY” to launch the game

Once installed, your save games will be compatible between the main branch and the beta, and you will also be able to play modes like multiplayer with players who don't have the beta branch installed. If, whilst playing, you experience any issues relating to the above, please submit a bug report clearly stating that you are using this version, alongside any available crash dumps.

I tried this and it says "Beta access code invalid" any solution to this? am i doing something wrong?

Screenshot 2021-12-19 155918.png

Same problem here, curb rumble works, on track effects works but the stifness and wheel central position returning force dont work. Just have a lifeless wheel that when i hit a curb snapes the wheel but nothing else. Every other game works, i already did everything that it was mention to be a problem solver but nothing( drivers, updates,unstial, delete forlders, instal again, unistal de game, use legacy programas etc.  But one note to mention, when i use the legacy Logitech gaming software i get the stiffness of thee wheel in the game  but FBB is nowhere to be found. BTW my wheel is a g29

Edited by Pyoox

12 hours ago, Pyoox said:

Same problem here, curb rumble works, on track effects works but the stifness and wheel central position returning force dont work. Just have a lifeless wheel that when i hit a curb snapes the wheel but nothing else. Every other game works, i already did everything that it was mention to be a problem solver but nothing( drivers, updates,unstial, delete forlders, instal again, unistal de game, use legacy programas etc.  But one note to mention, when i use the legacy Logitech gaming software i get the stiffness of thee wheel in the game  but FBB is nowhere to be found. BTW my wheel is a g29

Post a dxdiag with the make and model of your mainboard.

55 minutes ago, Privelsky said:

Hello,

image.png.30212bd33cb0d2b5b5b15a0ff8e4ece1.png

Motherboards is: ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GB

What else you need.? 🙂

UEFI 4602 but you could probably still just use 3103 (AGESA changes and Resize BAR not applicable to your Zen+ and GPU offering)

AMD Chipset drivers (ASUS recommend uninstall old 2.x driver first).

Need to see that dxdiag to recommend more.

1 hour ago, steviejay69 said:

UEFI 4602 but you could probably still just use 3103 (AGESA changes and Resize BAR not applicable to your Zen+ and GPU offering)

AMD Chipset drivers (ASUS recommend uninstall old 2.x driver first).

Need to see that dxdiag to recommend more.

So i update my bios. I attached the dxdiag file, its now 4602, also i turn on the Resize BAR, but still not working. 😞

DxDiag1.txt

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Privelsky said:

So i update my bios. I attached the dxdiag file, its now 4602, also i turn on the Resize BAR, but still not working. 😞

DxDiag1.txt 108.13 kB · 0 downloads

Can you do a clean boot as there are WER crashes with mining programs? Can you run a scan with a tool like Malwarebytes and get a clean result?

Also, do you have LGS installed as well as GHub or just GHub?

I need to verify if you have installed the chipset driver so I will check against another dxdiag.

Resize BAR will not work on your CPU/GPU as I stated.

• Agree 1

Here is my file, i only have lghub. 

board: ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming

One thing i noticed is that sometimes in the main menu i get some kind of weight on the wheel and is very suttle but as soon i get in a race or time trial or whatever kind of race it is, it vanishes. Chipset drivers are up to date so is BIOS

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Pyoox

On 12/22/2021 at 2:35 AM, steviejay69 said:

Can you do a clean boot as there are WER crashes with mining programs? Can you run a scan with a tool like Malwarebytes and get a clean result?

Also, do you have LGS installed as well as GHub or just GHub?

I need to verify if you have installed the chipset driver so I will check against another dxdiag.

Resize BAR will not work on your CPU/GPU as I stated.

Hello Steviejay69,

First thanks for your effort to trying to helps us. 🙂

So i scan with malwarebytes and there was around 50 problems. after that i made new dxdiag file.

Also i dont have LGS, only with Ghub.

DxDiag2.txt

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Privelsky said:

So Mr.Steviejay69,

It's still do NOT work in game.

When i'm in game this not work:

image.png.7f331a773cfb63b77c7c25c46b3cf626.png

When im going Alt+Tab the centrering spring is working, but after that in game again it's not work. 😞 😞

Did you adjust the DOR like I suggested?

Haven't had time to check the AMD Chipset Drivers against my own dxdiag.

Which USB port on the PC are you using? (Recommend the ones under PS/2 connector) try not to connect another device in the other port.

If there is no fun using those ports try the blue (with no other device in blue) then red (no other device in red). Try not to use the case ports.

Edited by steviejay69

13 hours ago, Privelsky said:

So Mr.Steviejay69,

It's still do NOT work in game.

When i'm in game this not work:

image.png.7f331a773cfb63b77c7c25c46b3cf626.png

When im going Alt+Tab the centrering spring is working, but after that in game again it's not work. 😞 😞

Are you playing Windowed or FullScreen? From your dxdiag you have two monitors. Is the game being played on the Primary Display? What happens if you use one screen (please disconnect the secondary screen entirely).