• A detailed description of the issue.

Logitech G923 - game doesn't close in Steam and FFB is weak

• Report Code

Didn't take

• Platform?

PC Steam

• Game-mode?

TT, Bahrain, Equal, Mercedes

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

n/a

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

n/a

• [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.

Don't think it matters, you can be sure the software, drivers and game work OK with the TS-PC (current open bugs notwithstanding)

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

Can't try LGS as G923 is simply not recognised

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

Screenshots added

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Brand new install of GHub, on W11. DOR was 900 until profile created for F1 2021 which doesn't detect in the scan, added manually. Had to enable profile switching to get 360 DOR.

FFB very weak. Centre spring strength default at 20.

Mapped Left Foot Brake without issue, saved as custom scheme.

firmware.png

GHub.png

Edited by steviejay69

@Codemasters now the excitement of the best F1 season ever is over I went back to the game (about 6 months since this issue first started) and IT IS STILL BROKEN!!!! (It did come back once, when I spent an hour tweaking things and turning things on and off post an update, but now Steam updated and I’m back to square one). So, given I bought the G923 expressly for this game, and purchased it because of its rock solid reliability, will you be refunding me the cost of the wheel and pedals so I can get one that works with your game? When can we expect a fix please? (I tried the beta branch thing but the codes were not valid) I’m happy to take this further up the chain of command if you’re not :).

Edited by seanitallbefore

10 hours ago, seanitallbefore said:

@Codemasters now the excitement of the best F1 season ever is over I went back to the game (about 6 months since this issue first started) and IT IS STILL BROKEN!!!! (It did come back once, when I spent an hour tweaking things and turning things on and off post an update, but now Steam updated and I’m back to square one). So, given I bought the G923 expressly for this game, and purchased it because of its rock solid reliability, will you be refunding me the cost of the wheel and pedals so I can get one that works with your game? When can we expect a fix please? (I tried the beta branch thing but the codes were not valid) I’m happy to take this further up the chain of command if you’re not :).

I should be down for the cost of a 32" WQHD monitor, a few graphics cards, a Fanatec bundle, a Thrustmaster set, a couple or three Logitechs and about 5 processor and motherboard upgrades not to mention RAM, storage and a racing rig then. Great rationale. When you get lucky, tell me who you spoke to.

Nobody forced you to buy the wheel and pedals. Limitation is refund of the game. The rest is consequential losses at best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...