Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] 1.13 Patch - No Force Feedback on Logitech G923

BradH63

16 minutes ago, Scriptures said:

So far there are no work-arounds specifically for the G923 on PC. Scroll up on the 5th page someone says they found a fix, but looks like its only for the G29.

Im verry struggling... It seems like a Codemaster Problem but I try to change the settings or something to solve it by myself.. I dont know what I should do... Wait or find some reasons 😞

19 minutes ago, Scriptures said:

So far there are no work-arounds specifically for the G923 on PC. Scroll up on the 5th page someone says they found a fix, but looks like its only for the G29.

Im verry struggling... It seems like a Codemaster Problem but I try to change the settings or something to solve it by myself.. I dont know what I should do... Wait or find some reasons 😞

Personally, I don't think that there is any valid excuse for these issues to be cropping up in such a late update.

If these issues are allowed to occur, then Codemasters need to include an option to roll back to a previous game version. It is utterly unacceptable that people spend so much money on a game and then cannot play it due to this kind of issue. Quality Control seems to be something that a lot of developers lack, but rarely have I encountered one to have as many bugs in their products as Codemasters.

• Agree 2

Come on guys, it's Grand Prix weekend and I can't drive 😬😬😬

You guys seriously need to consider more testing before pushing patches out. Logitech makes the most popular wheels out there, having these kind of issues just show a lack of or rather poor management.

• Agree 4

Yeah guys it’s got to be said, it’s not looking good. 
Their community manager @BarryBL said he’s trying to manage expectations here.

Judging by this issue being acknowledged on Monday this week, and it’s Thursday, I assume we’ll have to wait until next week. 
Who knows how many employees work on the weekends. I doubt it won’t be fixed til some day next week. Going on 5 days unfortunately. Maybe this is a another reason why they have decided to partner with EA.

Having no FFB is impractical to drive.

Edited by Scriptures
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

The right thing to do would be to roll back to the previous update so we can use a product we have paid for.

Codemasters taking this long to get even an ETA out to us is just careless and they have shown that they don't really care about their loyal customers.

Very dissapointed, I will still tell people what an amazing game it is, because that is just a fact, but I will also let them know how careless their development team is.

They need to spend a week with the sales team just to see how important their clientele is to the business, as obviously they do not have a scope of this. 

Edited by PEEN1E
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, GamerDH said:

how can it be that such a problem is still not fixed, are you kidding us? such a problem has to be fixed directly after 1 day without discussion

I get that these fixes may not be easy to implement, and I wouldn't claim to be able to do it myself, but I'm not paid to fix it. The fact that we are now on the fifth day post-patch and have not even been given an ETA is at best shocking and at worst absolutely diabolical. Codemasters really need to up their game.

Edited by GRBC1998
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, GRBC1998 said:

I get that these fixes may not be easy to implement, and I wouldn't claim to be able to do it myself, but I'm not paid to fix it. The fact that we are now on the fifth day post-patch and have not even been given an ETA is at best shocking and at worst absolutely diabolical. Codemasters really need to up their game.

i can't do that either but i know it's not witchcraft and it doesn't take weeks to fix. a developer team like Bugmasters should have it fixed within a day. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, GamerDH said:

i can't do that either but i know it's not witchcraft and it doesn't take weeks to fix. a developer team like Bugmasters should have it fixed within a day. 

Absolutely agree. As I and others have said, if they can't get it fixed immediately, allow the option to roll back to a previous game version. This is Codemasters just being shocking as usual. Add some competition to the F1 game market and they'd pull their finger out. As it is, there aren't any other F1 game providers, so they can take their sweet time.

My F1 2020 problem still isn't fixed, and that's been going on since june. So I'm not that surprised it's taking time to fix this. Guess we'll have to be more patience, but I have to admit my patience is running out. I wanna get the feel of Jeddah too and I'd like to be able to do my league racing with my steering wheel instead of my controller

5 minutes ago, GRBC1998 said:

Absolutely agree. As I and others have said, if they can't get it fixed immediately, allow the option to roll back to a previous game version. This is Codemasters just being shocking as usual. Add some competition to the F1 game market and they'd pull their finger out. As it is, there aren't any other F1 game providers, so they can take their sweet time.

then there's the problem with the AI. they haven't fixed it in over 4 months. Honestly, what have the developers done with the game? the game has been out for over 4 months and there are more and more problems. An admin or something should report here. I would like to have my money back for such a dirty game. 

3 minutes ago, crushf1 said:

im just wondering how an ffb problem for one kind of wheel has turned into a week long issue

That'll be inadequate quality control before release of patch and lack of any incentive to fix the issue. It is a pure and simple fob off by this point.

2 minutes ago, GamerDH said:

then there's the problem with the AI. they haven't fixed it in over 4 months. Honestly, what have the developers done with the game? the game has been out for over 4 months and there are more and more problems. An admin or something should report here. I would like to have my money back for such a dirty game. 

I seriosuly wouldn't be surprised if they're in breach of some consumer law frankly. They've sold a sub-standard product and made no effort to rectify it.

Do they not listen to the community? We want a game that actually works. That, to me personally, is far more important than gimmicky junk such as Braking Point and Podium Pass.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, GRBC1998 said:

I seriosuly wouldn't be surprised if they're in breach of some consumer law frankly. They've sold a sub-standard product and made no effort to rectify it.

Do they not listen to the community? We want a game that actually works. That, to me personally, is far more important than gimmicky junk such as Braking Point and Podium Pass.

That's exactly how I see it too, they should have left out Breaking Point completely, because you play something like that once and never again and I also find Breaking Point completely unnecessary. I paid full price and what did I get? A non-functioning game, respect Bugmasters respect. Bugmasters completely ****** up with the game, that's human error on a completely different level. 

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, GamerDH said:

That's exactly how I see it too, they should have left out Breaking Point completely, because you play something like that once and never again and I also find Breaking Point completely unnecessary. I paid full price and what did I get? A non-functioning game, respect Bugmasters respect. Bugmasters completely ****** up with the game, that's human error on a completely different level. 

It doesn't really bring much to the game. Fair enough, add it, but only AFTER you have got the game working as it should.

23 minutes ago, Darbar10 said:

The most concerning thing is it’s been 5 days and there’s still no ETA. Is it going to be a month or a week? Surely by now they have to have some sort of idea.. 

Any ideas? You should have fixed it right away on Monday. It won't take forever. Unless you don't want to fix it. because why should ? You've already ripped off our money.

• Agree 1