Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] 1.13 Patch - No Force Feedback on Logitech G923

BradH63

On 11/18/2021 at 3:15 AM, pali082 said:

just uninstall G-HUB and use Logitech generic drivers unknown.png

Hello! Is this solution still work?
I've uninstalled G HUB, but after that there's no any G923 device in Device manager.
The wheel still been in "Drivers and printers", but in "Hardware" tab there's no devices but "Composite USB Device"

G923 for PlayStation 4 and PC

6 minutes ago, BPS said:

Hello! Is this solution still work?
I've uninstalled G HUB, but after that there's no any G923 device in Device manager.
The wheel still been in "Drivers and printers", but in "Hardware" tab there's no devices but "Composite USB Device"

G923 for PlayStation 4 and PC

I don't believe there is a fix for the G923. I haven't read every comment but someone said non of the fixes that were recommended by others actually worked for the G923. Seems like we'll have to wait for an official fix.

I really like this game, and I think CM have done a great job with this version. I am sure it is taking time for reasons other than CM is not really interested in fixing this fast. We just need to have a little more patience. Hoping we get the fix today but if not I am sure they are working on it.   

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2

3 minutes ago, robmypro99 said:

I really like this game, and I think CM have done a great job with this version. I am sure it is taking time for reasons other than CM is not really interested in fixing this fast. We just need to have a little more patience. Hoping we get the fix today but if not I am sure they are working on it.   

what bugmasters is doing can't be talked out of, i'm sorry. how long are we supposed to be patient ? the game has been out for over 4 months and so much doesn't work 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, robmypro99 said:

"We just need to have a little more patience." Are you for real? We paid a large amount of money for a product that is now unusable. Ask anybody who owns a G923 and is affected whether they'd have waited to download the patch if they knew the issues that were going to occur, and they'd say they would.

• Agree 3

30 minutes ago, GRBC1998 said:

"We just need to have a little more patience." Are you for real? We paid a large amount of money for a product that is now unusable. Ask anybody who owns a G923 and is affected whether they'd have waited to download the patch if they knew the issues that were going to occur, and they'd say they would.

And still wait? Like you’d still have to update the game to even play...some of these comments man...be patient!

• Agree 1

On 11/17/2021 at 4:17 AM, BarryBL said:

I just want to manage some expectations here.

We have a bug logged and reported, a reproduction method established and are working with our first party partners on a solution as a high priority. However, please note that once I have a substantial update, I will add here. At the moment, I have no ETA at this time. We understand the frustration here, but guessing on when the fix will come is not helpful and it creates false speculation. 

We have a bug logged and reported, and a reproduction method established.

If you want official news, please stay tuned and wait for a comment from me/official channels. Thanks.

Don't worry, we don't have many expectations for you at this point. Hilarious that this has gone on for five days.

Edited by FixYourGameRets

Thanks to the devs for responding, keeping us updated, and working on a solution to this hiccup! I'm looking forward to it hitting my updates, whenever that happens. I'd rather you take your time & make sure its a proper fix before releasing the patch. Since I'm well adjusted individual - I'll just play one of the other 20+ games I own that work with my G923 wheel, or one of the other 300+ games I own in general, without resorting to a public meltdown on the internet. Appreciate your efforts & Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GiftedGaia said:

Thanks to the devs for responding, keeping us updated, and working on a solution to this hiccup! I'm looking forward to it hitting my updates, whenever that happens. I'd rather you take your time & make sure its a proper fix before releasing the patch. Since I'm well adjusted individual - I'll just play one of the other 20+ games I own that work with my G923 wheel, or one of the other 300+ games I own in general, without resorting to a public meltdown on the internet. Appreciate your efforts & Cheers!

I playing assetto corsa with f1 mod, waiting for patch😄

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, GiftedGaia said:

sorry but it is now standard that you pay full price for games that are completely unfinished and now after 4 months the game is still full of bugs either give the money back or fix the game now sometime the fun is also over.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, GiftedGaia said:

I think the biggest irony of your comment is that you're stating you'd rather have a fix that works, than a fixed that is rushed. If on ly Codemasters had done that with the actual patch, this conversation wouldn't be happening.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, GRBC1998 said:

You 100% right.!!! Even i bought the Logitech G923 only to be able to play F1 2021 in full experience.! And now what.? I cannot play it because of some another not fully ready patch of Codemasters..... Just i cannot belive that big game company like Codemasters doing mistakes like this with not some usual wheel, but with one of the greatest steering wheels. :@

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Raysor14 said:

I don't know anything about game programming but I can't understand why this is taking so long to be fixed as it was something that used to work before (at least for me)

Fixing a force feedback problem is not difficult. As a development team, you can do it in no time. Bus Simulator 21, for example, had a similar problem that was even harder to fix. They fixed it within a day and here it's "just" a force feedback problem. You should be able to fix that quickly. Otherwise, you should consider that you have the wrong profession.

and the problem has been known since Monday, now we have Friday means that is already pretty pathetic

• Agree 1

Missing Person:

Have you seen Barry?

Last seen: a few days ago “managing expectations” in a codemasters forum. Hasn’t been seen or heard from since. 

Action: If you see or hear from him please contact half of F1 2021’s player base as they would like to know when they can use the product that they have fairly and lawfully paid for. 

• Haha 3
  • Agree 2

it can't be that no one from bugmasters has contacted us yet. it's really unacceptable and outrageous that no update has come yet. they just leave us completely alone and don't care, what did i pay money for? the game hasn't worked for 4 ******* months. that's quite a scandal. what have the developers been doing with the game all year? 

1 minute ago, GiftedGaia said:

Y'all acting like this is the CDPR Cyberpunk 2077 forums or something! Surely I'm not the only one laughing at the few insignificant snowballs.. just.. melting.. down..  here in public view? #FreeGiggles 🙂 

with Cyberpunk at least the money was returned  🤷‍♂️