Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] 1.13 Patch - No Force Feedback on Logitech G923

BradH63

This is the first time I've ever sent a message on this forum, but as an extremely disappointed and frustrated customer, I find it baffling that such an issue could slip by the devs in the first place. But I just feel super frustrated because I happened to purchase my G923 just last week, and it got here on Tuesday only for me not to be able to use it for one of the only games I had planned to use it for. I have a league race tomorrow and was planning on being able to use the wheel for that, but sadly that's on hold for now.

All of that to say, it is extremely frustrating to make a $400 purchase only to not be able to use it for its intended purpose for the foreseeable future. How does this get by y'all? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the team is understaffed like crazy but in that case that's on higher ups likely at EA. What a mess. Disappointed. 

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, GiftedGaia said:

mmmmmhhhhhmmmmm. And how many hours gameplay do you have on F1 2021? Just curious. 

50std but were also more test than I really played. I always drive 50% race and complete quali. so not really much contrast to the other parts and have the game since release. 

11 minutes ago, FixYourGameRets said:

Prayers up for Barry. Let’s hope he isn’t just sitting at his desk jacking off.

Someday after the F1 2022 release we will be able to play again. Just gotta pay another $60+ for another bugged game. 

Barry is a community manager, the connect between us and codemasters. He said they are working on it. Still... Working... Zzzz

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FixYourGameRets said:

Prayers up for Barry. Let’s hope he isn’t just sitting at his desk jacking off.

Someday after the F1 2022 release we will be able to play again. Just gotta pay another $60+ for another bugged game. 

Good news! Barry has been seen as active on other threads. Make of that what you will...

2 hours ago, GamerDH said:

it can't be that no one from bugmasters has contacted us yet. it's really unacceptable and outrageous that no update has come yet. they just leave us completely alone and don't care, what did i pay money for? the game hasn't worked for 4 ******* months. that's quite a scandal. what have the developers been doing with the game all year? 

Im already sure that because of Covid situation they are home office and there is no one from bug-fix department in office to fix it 😄 😄 😄

Guys, let be patient. Maybe they just are Thrustmaster guys, maybe they just dont have Logitech.
So im suggesting to collect some donation to buy one to Codemaster...... 😄

Because im thinking that they just dont have logitech to test the problem.................

donation-6164135_640.png

Edited by Privelsky
  • Like 2

On 11/17/2021 at 11:17 AM, BarryBL said:

I just want to manage some expectations here.

We have a bug logged and reported, a reproduction method established and are working with our first party partners on a solution as a high priority. However, please note that once I have a substantial update, I will add here. At the moment, I have no ETA at this time. We understand the frustration here, but guessing on when the fix will come is not helpful and it creates false speculation. 

We have a bug logged and reported, and a reproduction method established.

If you want official news, please stay tuned and wait for a comment from me/official channels. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/6EjK9-WPFXo

On 11/17/2021 at 11:17 AM, BarryBL said:

I just want to manage some expectations here.

We have a bug logged and reported, a reproduction method established and are working with our first party partners on a solution as a high priority. However, please note that once I have a substantial update, I will add here. At the moment, I have no ETA at this time. We understand the frustration here, but guessing on when the fix will come is not helpful and it creates false speculation. 

We have a bug logged and reported, and a reproduction method established.

If you want official news, please stay tuned and wait for a comment from me/official channels. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/6EjK9-WPFXo

Hey @BarryBL, can you help how can I ask and get a refund? I bought both g923 and f1 2021 specifically for each other, and you are just making the game unplayable for me. 

I'm feeling uncomfortable because I cannot play the game for 5 days already and I'm worried that it would take longer and I will be scared to update the game with each new update because the lack of the support for the game is just depressing and frustrating.

Thank you in advance,
Psychofedex.

11 minutes ago, Psychofedex said:

Hey @BarryBL, can you help how can I ask and get a refund? I bought both g923 and f1 2021 specifically for each other, and you are just making the game unplayable for me. 

I'm feeling uncomfortable because I cannot play the game for 5 days already and I'm worried that it would take longer and I will be scared to update the game with each new update because the lack of the support for the game is just depressing and frustrating.

Thank you in advance,
Psychofedex.

@BarryBL I think those who use a Logitech G923 deserve some refund of game cost due to this. A lot of us have bought a game that your company have continually rendered unplayable. I think Codemasters need to do something urgently to appease their clientelle, otherwise they're going to be in for a shock next year.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, GiftedGaia said:

Codemasters needs to include free bottles with this next patch.. for all the babies who can't stop crying. #Boo-Hoo #OuchMyFeelings #SensitiveSquad #BannedFrom/R/Teenagers 

"Gifted", is that what your parents told you the word for it was?

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, GiftedGaia said:

Codemasters needs to include free bottles with this next patch.. for all the babies who can't stop crying. #Boo-Hoo #OuchMyFeelings #SensitiveSquad #BannedFrom/R/Teenagers 

I think demanding a refund for something that folks have over 60 hours into is a bit much. However if some folks have just bought the game to find its unplayable, that's a reasonable refund request. 

As for making fun and light of a situation, i don't see that as being a baby, more a way to come together as a group of affected players. 

Regardless of what is said or done here, it has zero effect on the speed at which we get our fix. I agree with having patience in this situation as a whole, but do think some more recent updates on what's happening would help some of us know where we stand atm. Im "Barry" Confused on where we stand at the momment. 

Barry Confused.JPG

• Like 1