Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do you guys live?

I don't know if this was ever a public poll or not, but it would be nice to know where you guy's live. Australia doesn't get to have an option because you can only do 10 choices. Everything there is upside down anyways.

Arizona, U.S.A.                                                                  

Home of Susquahannok Trail Performance Rally, Rally America National Event (Pennsylvania) 

Damnit i put Northern Africa. I wanted to put Eastern North America... Cause you know. That's where i live lol... Oh well, i live in Maryland USA.

Damnit i put Northern Africa. I wanted to put Eastern North America... Cause you know. That's where i live lol... Oh well, i live in Maryland USA.
Mmm, I've heard Maryland is quite similar to North Africa, I see how you could come to that mistake.

Why isn't northern europe in the list? :(      
There's only 10 slots for options. Besides, the U.S.A. is bigger than most of Europe and it's bundled into East or West North America, including Mexico and Canada. It's really more continent based than anything.

Ypres, Belgium                                                                                                                        

sqdstr said:
Ypres, Belgium                                                                                                                        

Home of my favourite rally and a great part of the world ;)

Poland

Body characters too short Body characters too short Body characters too short

Ilford, Essex, London, England, Great Britain, United Kingdom, West Europe, Earth, Inside (the circle-ish shape formed by) the Asteroid Belt, (our) Solar System, Milky Way, Space, way too much detail...