Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do you guys live?

New Zealand, it is not on your poll, great place but 3rd world internet in most of it haha
Yeah, I didn't have enough slots to fit everything.

789ifyz said:
Ilford, Essex, London, England, Great Britain, United Kingdom, West Europe, Earth, Inside (the circle-ish shape formed by) the Asteroid Belt, (our) Solar System, Milky Way, Space, way too much detail...

The city structure of England confuses me. I would be Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A., North America. You guys get like 6 extra steps in there.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (AKA s***hole, slums, i hate this place, sorry lol)
Rio gives me that feeling, you're either rich and doing drugs and sex all the time, or your poor and make a crazy wiring system so the entire neighborhood runs cable off one house.

JZStudios said:
789ifyz said:
Ilford, Essex, London, England, Great Britain, United Kingdom, West Europe, Earth, Inside (the circle-ish shape formed by) the Asteroid Belt, (our) Solar System, Milky Way, Space, way too much detail...

The city structure of England confuses me. I would be Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A., North America. You guys get like 6 extra steps in there.
Nah, ours is the same, Town, county, country. County's are our version of states

JZStudios said:
789ifyz said:

Nah, ours is the same, Town, county, country. County's are our version of states
Ah, we also have counties, I guess that makes more sense.

TheFlyingTuga ha detto:
Oporto, Portogallo ... bellissima città, si dovrebbe venire a visitare :)
beautiful city!!!!!!!!!!

Im from Sassari-alghero Sardinia!!!!!!!!!

JZStudios said:
Cum Blow Us, Ohio er I mean Columbus
  • Body is still loading...
What's wrong with Columbus? I imagine beer flows freely there.
I don't drink.