Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do you guys live?

JZStudios said:
Cum Blow Us, Ohio er I mean Columbus
What's wrong with Columbus? I imagine beer flows freely there.
I don't drink.                                                                                                        
Neither do I

YoMrWhite said:

Münster, Germany.

World capital of... nevermind.

My Girlfriend studies there. I love the Prinzipalmarkt.

BTW. Kassel, Germany.

Thanks for not giving an Australia/Oceania Option! We do exist down here you know ;)

I had to select "Eastern Asia"!

Rygar86 said:
Thanks for not giving an Australia/Oceania Option! We do exist down here you know ;)

I had to select "Eastern Asia"!
It's not my fault everything there is upside down.

bokimoto said:
i live at the foot of Pikes Peak, and have, for most of my life >:)

Ooooh, looks like fun. Makes me want to just make a day of it and drive up my local mountain, except people dive terribly slow since they've apparently never seen an incline before.

JZStudios said:
bokimoto said:

Ooooh, looks like fun. Makes me want to just make a day of it and drive up my local mountain, except people dive terribly slow since they've apparently never seen an incline before.
The mountains in northern america are so specific...look in my region (one of the smallest): [but we have to agree, both are beautiful)

versedi said:
JZStudios said:
bokimoto said:

The mountains in northern america are so specific...look in my region (one of the smallest): [but we have to agree, both are beautiful)

Mt. Lemmon, the one in my city, goes through 7 different ecosystems and climate zones ranging from saguaro laden desert to pine filled snow capped forests. It's pretty cool.