Jump to content Jump to content

Not starting the race in the position I qualified (f2 drivers career)

Littlewatty96

• I'm on drivers career mode, and chose to do the full F2 season before F1. I'm on monaco and I qualified in P10, but when the feature race started I was starting from p21 which is strange, I then carried on with the race and managed to finish in p8 (which should then make me start p1 in sprint race) but then I've ended up starting that race in p20 which is very annoying.
  • Report code is XHBS-RMVP-XSXE-GHJG
  • Platform - xbox series x
  • Game-mode - drivers career 
  • How do you make the problem happen?                                Not sure, so far it's only happened at monaco. I'm racing for hiTeck GP, on 100% race length with driver AI difficulty set to 100
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Same Problem here.

- PS5

- 6 Race F2 Season before F1

- Hitech Racing

- Full Training / Quali/ Race lenght

Happened so far at Silverstone, Belgium and Zandvoort. First Race was in Bahrain - there was everything fine.

Seems like the Session Results are not taken over from Quali -> Race -> Sprint and so the Gridpositions are Simulated.

Same

PC, F2 Full season (12 Race)

The first 4 races (Bahrain, Catalunya, Monaco, and Baku) which I did before patch 1.13 were all fine.

Did Practice and qualy for Austria today qualified first but got put second in the Feature race.

After the feature race I noticed my weekend had changed to only be doing the one race (previously I was doing a full weekend)

Hoped it might be that causing the issue so switched it back before starting Silverstone.

Did practice, qualified 14th (rain 😬) but started 4th.

Dave

Does anyone know if this bug is fixed yet (or at least being looked at) as I've experienced the issue in the next two race's after monaco also, and I don't really want to continue the career mode with this bug still causing problems, might just start a new career and just streight to f1 as this big isn't present in the f1 seasons as far as I'm aware, it's a shame because I do really enjoy the f2 races 

• Agree 1

This is also happening for me.

PS5. Career mode in F2.

Last 2 races (Monaco & Baku) I’ve qualified P1, however when the grid is announced for the feature race I’ve been placed 21 and 15 (respectively).

I see many other users are experiencing this issue. Is there an ETA on resolution? It’s ruining the career experience.

• Agree 3

I have the same issue

• A detailed description of the issue.
    • In Driver career, when I race in f2 all grids are set randomly, in feature race and in sprint race, also I can't pick number 24 in driver career, but in any other mode I can
  • Report Code
    • PRCX-XPPJ-ECXR-TKJE
  • Platform?
    • PC
  • Game-mode?
    • Driver career
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
    • I tried to race in f2 using single grand prix mode, and then everything was ok
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
    • in attachment
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.
    • Every f2 race in driver career

Bez tytułu.png

Bez tytułu2.png

• Agree 2

So I started a new career, qualified p1 at Bahrain, started feature race in p22. This is really annoying I don't play any other modes and don't want to jump to F1 without doing the F2 season. It's really making me not want to play to game anymore, which is a shame as i really enjoy formula 1 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, SpearDusk said:

I have the same issue. Started Career in F2, got the issue there. Now I am in F1, still getting the same issue.
I qualify pole and end up starting in p15 or worse sometimes.

I am testing this issue today. Any save game files will help here. Does it only happen in Career, or in Grand Prix too?.

Can someone add exactly their qualifying and race events (features and sprint, qualifying and length of session) and ill get to driving.

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

I am testing this issue today. Any save game files will help here. Does it only happen in Career, or in Grand Prix too?.

Can someone add exactly their qualifying and race events (features and sprint, qualifying and length of session) and ill get to driving.

I'm on xbox series x, and doing f2 with 100% race lengths, full practice, qualifying & feature/sprint. 

(Don't know if it matters I'm racing on 100ai difficulty and for hiteck)

Its been every track ive got to now don't matter where I qualified I'll start from 21st or 22nd (haven't tried f2 in grand prix mode)

Thanks 🙂

Edited by Littlewatty96
Added details

20 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

I attached my whole folder. I'm in career, started with F2, now in F1. 
I have full practice, but short race. No sprint races.
I've tried quick qualifying and full, but still get the issue.

1134570.rar

Edited by SpearDusk

47 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

I don't really understand how to share all the stuff you want/need. 

But it's happened to me in every race bar the first in F2 career mode (full season). I'm racing on expert, 1/3rd race distance, full qualifying. So it happened every race bar the first and up until Silverstone when I gave up playing cause it was doing my head in.