Jump to content Jump to content

Deluxe upgrade finally half price

It could be free and I still don't think you'd get your money's worth out of the upgrade. 😂

It feels weird racing alongside the icons but that you can't 'be' them. Also the fact that you can't have sponsors on the Deluxe liveries/overalls is pretty pants too.

It could have been really good, which is probably why i'm a little bitter about it. 

• Agree 3
1 minute ago, Sonic6L said:

Should be free or at the very least everyone (especially Xbox players) given a set amount of PitCoin given how bad this release has been! 

I said this in a post few months back.  Makes good business sense to me.  But game developers instead just keep milking and exploiting their custom base 

• Agree 1

I don't see the point. Don't need the coins, don't need the customization items.

Could see myself buying it for the legendary drivers if not for the lack of attention to details (yes, I'm still harping about this):

uhfnMvR.png

If legendary drivers return for F1 2022... Please, for the love of Dog, do something about this.

On 11/19/2021 at 10:25 AM, ScaredDuck said:

I said this in a post few months back.  Makes good business sense to me.  But game developers instead just keep milking and exploiting their custom base 

Fully agree, it's only going to get worse next year IMO with EA's hand in the pie even more than before.

I've pretty much stopped playing F1 2021 completely. FC6, Witcher 3, FC3 and Horizon 5 are my games on rotation at the moment. I wish I never bought F1 2021 personally.