Jump to content Jump to content

Career mode…too easy


Recommended Posts

Master contract, AlphaTauru. Not upgraded.  20 races and 16 wins.. 18 podiums. Only reason I didn’t get 17 wins is because I let Lando Norris get his ‘first win’ at the last race of the season. 
 

There’s got to be a way to make it harder right? I was hoping the rookie season cars, or the bottoms running teams were a little slower. I know it’s weird but sometimes I,Ike to challenge myself and like to fight to get into the top 15 in a race. Getting a point finishing 10th feels like a win in a lesser team. But it’s impossible to almost not finish in the top 10 in those bottom teams. 
 

i know you don’t want to make it TOO hard, but currently it’s too easy. Which means boredom. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two seasons with Williams, one season with Merc as a master. 20 poles 20 wins. Every race lead of at least 12sec. Chassis up to level six. Hoping next season gets harder. Best way to level up chassis 

But yes too easy not entertaining. Strange how in duels Has can pass you like you at stood still and in Career you can crawl and win. 
Please open pro league!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ThePope71 said:

Two seasons with Williams, one season with Merc as a master. 20 poles 20 wins. Every race lead of at least 12sec. Chassis up to level six. Hoping next season gets harder. Best way to level up chassis 

But yes too easy not entertaining. Strange how in duels Has can pass you like you at stood still and in Career you can crawl and win. 
Please open pro league!!!!!

It doesn’t get any harder once you have won a season as a master. Just stays the same. So in order to get all the chassis part you have to win it 10 times that’s 200 races with no competition DULL.
So career is **** easy and in duels fake cars can pass you doing 230mph and beat you by 15 sec.  Also no competition. 
You would think they could get something right but no ruined a good game. Let’s see what pro league brings. When it finally gets to 100%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 7:13 PM, ThePope71 said:

It doesn’t get any harder once you have won a season as a master. Just stays the same. So in order to get all the chassis part you have to win it 10 times that’s 200 races with no competition DULL.
So career is **** easy and in duels fake cars can pass you doing 230mph and beat you by 15 sec.  Also no competition. 
You would think they could get something right but no ruined a good game. Let’s see what pro league brings. When it finally gets to 100%

The only way to make career interesting is by skipping qualifying and starting at the back every time but that doesn't work if you need to get a certain mission etc. I'm using the AlphaTauri on spec 1 for 2 seasons to unlock Redbull.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, IHATEF1MOBILE said:

The only way to make career interesting is by skipping qualifying and starting at the back every time but that doesn't work if you need to get a certain mission etc. I'm using the AlphaTauri on spec 1 for 2 seasons to unlock Redbull.

I’ve been tryin that too. Skipping qualifying. I tried having one quali run and not using drs. Still ended up close to the front or at times on pole. 
starting at the back is fun. But if you get a perfect start, you pass nearly half the grid anyway. Haha 

 

just got to remember it’s 3 laps. I forgot one race and put the iPad down and grabbed my beer after crossing the finish line and watched the car smack into the wall at high speed. DNF. Lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ruddman said:

I’ve been tryin that too. Skipping qualifying. I tried having one quali run and not using drs. Still ended up close to the front or at times on pole. 
starting at the back is fun. But if you get a perfect start, you pass nearly half the grid anyway. Haha 

 

just got to remember it’s 3 laps. I forgot one race and put the iPad down and grabbed my beer after crossing the finish line and watched the car smack into the wall at high speed. DNF. Lol.

Today, I took my hands off it, came back and I’m just waiting whilst everyone had finished…lap 2/3…great!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

Hi, I must be doing something wrong. I'm with Mclaren. Struggling to qualify in anything better than 10th. My car is up to Level 4. I must be missing something as I'm reading that every finds qualifying easy. Anyone offer any advice or assistance??? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Turn off as much of the driving assists as possible, especially braking assist. Also check the percentage of damage on your car. With level 4 McLaren chassis I think with anything above 40% damage it can become hard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...