Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] Heusinkveld Pedals not recognised by game

Hello,

In F1 2021, the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate+ are not being recognised. Usually there would be a unique control scheme for the pedals, but this is not present and when trying to assign the pedals in another control scheme they are not recognised (e.g. click on Brake, apply pressure to Brake pedal, but no response.)

The pedals are working in other games, so it does not appear to be a hardware problem. I can't seem to find a reason why this would be.

Has anyone else had an issue like this?

Edited by BS1383
  • BS1383 changed the title to [PC] Heusinkveld Pedals not recognised by game
  • 2 weeks later...

No, no fix yet. Can't figure out what it could be. I've tried creating an actionmap XML file to match the pedals, but then the game will freeze - it gets stuck on loading (at the point where it would usually warn about a device not having a control scheme)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 3:31 PM, GrillWeen said:

Wait is there seriously no fix for this yet? Guess I won’t be playing F1 from now on 😕 was undrivable with a 50% deadzone

Still in the same boat my friend. Not been able to play since. Its sad 😞

On 11/25/2021 at 12:28 PM, BS1383 said:

Hello,

In F1 2021, the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate+ are not being recognised. Usually there would be a unique control scheme for the pedals, but this is not present and when trying to assign the pedals in another control scheme they are not recognised (e.g. click on Brake, apply pressure to Brake pedal, but no response.)

The pedals are working in other games, so it does not appear to be a hardware problem. I can't seem to find a reason why this would be.

Has anyone else had an issue like this?

Not on the supported list.