Jump to content Jump to content

Game crash on pc after minutes

Hey, sorry to hear you're encountering issues

Could you edit your first message to follow the bug reporting format? It would give us more information and allow us to try and help you with the issue you're encountering.
Bug Reporting Template | All modes - Report an Issue - Codemasters Community

Do also check the PC troubleshooting information, as there's a possibility that one of these could stop the crash from occuring
PC Troubleshooting Information - Troubleshooting - Codemasters Community

I'd suggest specifically to look into possible updates for your CPU and BIOS

Hopefully this gives something to look into if you want to use the time to try and resolve the issue 🙂 

(As a note of moderation, I've hid your other threads about the same issue in order to focus all support on this thread. Apologies for any inconvienience caused)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 11/28/2021 at 5:44 AM, J3w3y_Jrk said:

I have the same issue too. It just crashed my game anytime and I can't enjoy the game.
PC spec:
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
Ram: 16 GB
System: Windows 10 64 bit
The message.txt is the game crash text that the EGO Dumper sent me.

message.txt 18.91 kB · 0 downloads

The EGO dump log should include a line starting with 'zipFilename' if you could follow that path and attach the zip file here, I can take a look 🙂 

• Agree 2

I took a look, and sadly can't see too much. By what I've seen, I'd suggest doing a clean install of your GPU drivers if you haven't done so yet. It should be as easy as

1. Download the right installer from nvidia's site (GeForce driver for GTX 1080Ti)
  2. Launch the executable and navigate to Installation options
  3. Select Custom/Advanced
  4. If you're unsure what components to install, select them all
  5. Tick the "perform a clean installation" box

It could be the case that a clean install could fix a problematic part in the drivers and cause the fix to be resolved, so it's worth a try if you haven't done so yet

• Agree 1
51 minutes ago, UP100 said:

I took a look, and sadly can't see too much. By what I've seen, I'd suggest doing a clean install of your GPU drivers if you haven't done so yet. It should be as easy as

1. Download the right installer from nvidia's site (GeForce driver for GTX 1080Ti)

It could be the case that a clean install could fix a problematic part in the drivers and cause the fix to be resolved, so it's worth a try if you haven't done so yet

Trying the 472 family of drivers might also be an option. 

3 hours ago, UP100 said:

Thanks for the feedback, i tried to reinstall the driver but the problem is still here. What can I do?

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Post your in-game graphical settings please. Should look like this:

20211028151927_1.jpg20211028151943_1.jpg20211028151949_1.jpg

My settings is on high, in f1 2020 was on very high and never gave me problems. I took so much to take the photos because is crashing at the begging every time now. I just started a race and it crashed after 3 rows.

IMG_20211130_173958.jpg

IMG_20211130_174159.jpg

• Administrator

Thanks, I'll have a go at the this and dig the Spanish out (posting in English would help).

Quick disclaimer, as @steviejay69 has mentioned this too, F1 2021 and 2020 are different games. Becuase one works doesn't mean the exact same settings may work. Some basics:

• Asynchronous Compute - Turn to off
  • Lower texture streaming
  • Turn down non-critical settings - Crowd for example.
  • You could limit your frame rate to improve stability.
  • have you got Screen Space Reflections on? I'd lower them.
  • Ensure no modifications are on the game.
  • Are you running anything in the background? Discord? 

Screams GPU issue here for me this one. 

3 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Thanks, I'll have a go at the this and dig the Spanish out (posting in English would help).

Quick disclaimer, as @steviejay69 has mentioned this too, F1 2021 and 2020 are different games. Becuase one works doesn't mean the exact same settings may work. Some basics:

Sorry for posting in italian. I already tried to lower all the graphic down to the minimum, even changed the res but nothing. In the background nothing important is running, i even tried to disable all the proccess but nothig changed. 

9 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

If you use your Google app on your phone you can launch the camera and Google Lens Translate mode will automagically translate the text for you in real time.

IMG_1435.PNG

5 hours ago, BarryBL said:

5 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Also, can you load the latest BETA build with some stability improvements. How to do so is in the green of the announcements.

Last update. I tried again to lower all the graphic down, even the refresh rate to 60 from 144. I also installed the beta. But nothing, it crash exactly life before. I've never experienced anything like that.

On 11/30/2021 at 11:22 PM, mirkone1994 said:

Last update. I tried again to lower all the graphic down, even the refresh rate to 60 from 144. I also installed the beta. But nothing, it crash exactly life before. I've never experienced anything like that.

I've tried everything, any other solution? Or at least any way to get a refund to buy the Xbox version of the game? I've just wasted my money.