Jump to content Jump to content

No force feedback on G923 after upgrading to 1.13

Is anything being done to address the problem of lost ffb on the G923 after upgrading to the last update. 
I know that others have raised the issue but it has now been two weeks and I haven’t been able to race in my league since the issue started. 
I would have thought that if this was an update issue which it looks like it is, as my wheel works with other games, then a reversal would be quite simple. 
come on Codemasters your making an enjoyable game unplayable. 

• Agree 1

Agree, two weeks and nothing so far and now they are saying another week to see if the fix works. I’m no computer programmer but I know what would happen if my work computer had a bug and it took this long to fix……heads would roll. 

2 hours ago, Kenny681 said:

Agree, two weeks and nothing so far and now they are saying another week to see if the fix works. I’m no computer programmer but I know what would happen if my work computer had a bug and it took this long to fix……heads would roll. 

I'm not an expert either, but I know it doesn't take that long to fix it, and you can fix it within a day if you try hard. But since it's only the Logitech G923, they can take their time since they already got the money from us. Think about it, the game has been out for over 4 months and still has bugs you can't even think about, and F1 2021 has more bugs than Mercedes points

A major concern is presumably the 'fix' unexpectedly breaking something else. That this issue occurred in the first place is arguably a demonstration of insufficient testing before releasing the last patch...

I have no idea what time-scale may be realistic given whatever resources Codemasters may have.

Edited by Ultra3142
6 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

A major concern is presumably the 'fix' unexpectedly breaking something else. That this issue occurred in the first place is arguably a demonstration of insufficient testing before releasing the last patch...

I have no idea what time-scale may be realistic given whatever resources Codemasters may have.

Edited 6 hours ago by Ultra3142

the game is broken alone the AI has been programmed completely ****. And all the bugs make the game just unplayable and just frustrates. is just sad if you have bock on a racing game with a good career and with pit stops etc there is unfortunately only F1 😞