Sign in to follow this  

Just a quick question about levelling up

Is the level that have in each class in single player the same level that you have in multiplayer? Just wondering, hoping I can level up in single player to unlock sponsors for multiplayer

no Single player and multiplayer work completely independently from each other in Autosport what you do in one will not influence the other.

Ridiculous. In effect, this gives you no way to gain cash in Multiplayer unless you find a buddy and race a bunch of pointless one lap races just to get money. What's more, you can't tune your car (e.g. level up) without having raced THAT CAR in online races, thus exposing it to all sorts of wrecks and damage you have to pay to repair.

Ridiculous. In effect, this gives you no way to gain cash in Multiplayer unless you find a buddy and race a bunch of pointless one lap races just to get money. What's more, you can't tune your car (e.g. level up) without having raced THAT CAR in online races, thus exposing it to all sorts of wrecks and damage you have to pay to repair.
The racenet challenges provides cash and also when you run a race in a loaner car you will get cash as well. I would have like to see a bit of a different kind of setup as well. But hey, all the tools are there and if we deliver constructive criticism things may get fixed/changed.

I would have liked to that SP and MP experience point are mixed, this together with your driver rating. I really like they way to level up in MP but I miss a few things so that I can actually race online.

For example if you run a car which isn't popular online so you spend your time "alone". It would be nice to be able to run that car on leaderboards to gain XP and CASH. Also the option to run against the AI online if there are no others to race with would be great. This way you can run your club car and livery and still gain and unlock the additional features that come with the car.