Jump to content Jump to content

The safety car never comes out when the AI fails with an engine failure in the race

• A detailed description of the issue: If the Ki fails in the race without outside influence because of engine damage comes with me the safety car or VRS never no matter whether I have it on standard or increased 
  • Report Code: XKRP-XPBR-MHRT-AXGE
  • Platform? PC
  • Game-mode? career mode
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard. Do you need the ?
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Yes what should I have tried there everything, new career started. Times set to standard or increased. But it does not work, no matter what I try. With an engine failure of the Ki never came the safety car. but even with a crash it comes out very rarely
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. No don't know how to show that either. Would not bring much
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. The developers should take a look at that when the AI has engine failure and then program that the safety car comes out.

https://youtu.be/wX2aFRRJlDQ

https://youtu.be/VubeFFl95tw

Have 2 videos here where 2 AI drivers have an engine failure and drop out and there is just no safety car, that's a joke. I have F1 2021 since release and it has never come out when the AI has an engine failure and fails. Why is there please the function that you can set the safety car to increased, if it then does not come more often than standar

Edited by Papaschlumpf95