Jump to content Jump to content

Carrer Bug: Skip remaining Grand Prix.

I’ve been playing a season, where I 4 races before end of season, had enough points to win championship. I therefore wanted to skip the last races. When pressing the “Skip”-button, it indicates that I will loose the remaining Grand Prix races. But no….. Instead you loose all races of the season, which is really frustrating.

Please get this fixed!!!

7 hours ago, JJbuck75 said:

I’ve been playing a season, where I 4 races before end of season, had enough points to win championship. I therefore wanted to skip the last races. When pressing the “Skip”-button, it indicates that I will loose the remaining Grand Prix races. But no….. Instead you loose all races of the season, which is really frustrating.

Please get this fixed!!!

If you really think codemasters are going to do anything about this or any of the other terrible problems this game has you are living in cloud cuckoo land. This is minor compared to the absolute disaster that is duels. I’ve just done 20 races and every single one was against a fake opponent. I know I moan a lot about this game but I love it or did when it worked. I want to race real people and progress fairly. If this does not change when pro league opens I’m off. Oh and by the way the percentage thing on pro league is also rubbish. Currently on 92%. Last week was 85%. I guarantee you it will go to 99% stay there for ages whilst daft people spend money to make their cars better cos they think the are racing real people and need to go faster. It’s a joke, read my other posts.

Career mode is so easy. I’ve won the whole thing as a master driver, won every pole and every race. I drive a merc on chassis level 6 with a pi of 2281. In career this wipes the floor with everything. But in duels a Has car can still pass me when I’m doing 220 mph on the back straight at Baku. Joke joke joke. 
Codemasters rig the whole thing to make you spend. Your car and skill level make no difference when it comes to duels. I just hope all the fake races are due to pro league not being launched yet. But right now every single duel is fake. I either win by a mile or lose by a mile no close racing at all because the result of duel is predetermined. 

Agree. It’s a joke. So many flaws and dumb things in this game. 
And i know I’m racing a real player as they instantly smash into me from the start and weave all over the place to break the ghosting lock to hit me. Stupid. Or cut the chicane at Monaco to win. Pointless. 

And I raced 20 races + last night and I’m sure were all bots. 

Career is boring. I do one qualifying run and won’t open drs to try not to get a good time. I still qualify the top 5 often and on pole. And win easily. And I don’t upgrade my car! Come on. It’s ridicules.