Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 Co Op Carreer Mode - New component wore just after a few laps

tamako

• A detailed description of the issue.

I had my control electronics changed for Spa at FP1. For FP2 I changed it back for the old one, so i won't wear it. Before FP3, I went to change back to the new control electronics just to see it had wear (16 laps / 72%!!). I got the 10 grid place penalty for it, and it is almost ready to be changed again.

• Report Code

None

• Platform?

Steam/PC

• Game-mode?

Cooperative Career

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

2 players (2 player career)

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

Yes

• [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.

Motherboard: Z390 AORUS ULTRA

(DXDiag attached)

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

Exited the session and reconnected

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

ce.thumb.png.dc15030812d6a8107d9979c55ca8b9ee.png

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

I got a new CE for FP1 (using the + button), used it for 16 laps, switched back to the 2nd CE for FP2. In FP2 I had to reconnect to the session because the game crashed, after finishing FP2, my new CE was at 72% wear.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by tamako

• tamako changed the title to F1 2021 Co Op Carreer Mode - New component wore just after a few laps