Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[COLLISION ISSUE] Something have gone crazy against road bumps - Ford Focus RS '07

I don't know what happened there, but it looks like front bumper of the Ford Focus RS '07 is colliding with road bumps or maybe not...but I ended up in a tree because of this. Check video (sorry for poor fps quality).

https://youtu.be/zDIrBO87B8g

Its not so much an issue, you've hit something on one side of the road (possibly with your front right wheel, unless you've intentionally steered left after) which has put you in a tree on the left!

Not an issue? Are you kidding me? I've not hitted anything, I was on the driving line and the wheel clipped in the road which ended up in this strange behavior where I was inside the corner and it dropped me completely at the opposite side of the road and no, it was not intentional, you can see it very clearly in the video. I've never seen something like this IRL and it can seriously affect gameplay and wreck your car so yes, it is really an issue as it can screw your whole stage time in championship mode. Even if I would I've tried to recover the car, it would have not been possible and in no way at the speed I was coming in the corner I would have had time to react and countersteer enough to put car back on track.

Thats Rallying............

https://youtu.be/M5ViUaNausQ

lol it's a bug dude, get over it. No real picture or video can do justice to a bug...no matter how hard you try. I've not hitted a bump, the car leaned on the left unrealistically, that's two different thing.

You hit a DiRT Rally concrete bush DUDE, get over it.  They've said weeks ago that they are looking at them.

There are a couple of "invisible barriers" more. 
One of them is in the hairpin zone, at Greece too.

The other one I found is in Wales. 

I´m looking forward to report the exact points where it happens.

My feeling is more like you put one of the wheels in a void area... or blank area.. i dont konw; but what is sure, car gets kinda kicked.

If it wasn't a bush or invisible object that u hit there then it might have been contact between front bumper(lower part of it) and gravel pile. That impact could have been visible from different camera angle (front) . Bumper and gravel piles doesn't give in/bend/move in this game so it's always two solid objects hitting each others.