Jump to content Jump to content

[COLLISION ISSUE] Something have gone crazy against road bumps - Ford Focus RS '07

twisted

Not an issue? Are you kidding me? I've not hitted anything, I was on the driving line and the wheel clipped in the road which ended up in this strange behavior where I was inside the corner and it dropped me completely at the opposite side of the road and no, it was not intentional, you can see it very clearly in the video. I've never seen something like this IRL and it can seriously affect gameplay and wreck your car so yes, it is really an issue as it can screw your whole stage time in championship mode. Even if I would I've tried to recover the car, it would have not been possible and in no way at the speed I was coming in the corner I would have had time to react and countersteer enough to put car back on track.
There are a couple of "invisible barriers" more. 
One of them is in the hairpin zone, at Greece too.

The other one I found is in Wales. 

I´m looking forward to report the exact points where it happens.

My feeling is more like you put one of the wheels in a void area... or blank area.. i dont konw; but what is sure, car gets kinda kicked.
If it wasn't a bush or invisible object that u hit there then it might have been contact between front bumper(lower part of it) and gravel pile. That impact could have been visible from different camera angle (front) . Bumper and gravel piles doesn't give in/bend/move in this game so it's always two solid objects hitting each others.

Archived