Sign in to follow this  

The AI are not jerks! :D

I figured it was only fair to bring balance to the force o.o

The AI here actually gave me room, and it made for a fairly close finish, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGMxXa-C5yA

I just came up short by .047

(The AI are jerks 90% of the time though.)

never mind looks like Mr posty hasn't delivered so am still waiting for my copy but I think it's more Amazon's fault as mine only got dispatched 24hrs before release which really isn't enough time to get through the system really. Should have really been dispatched Tuesday/Wednesday really.

MaXKiLLz said:
Just wondering why you didn't purchase a digital download version?
because I wanted a hard copy besides I couldn't have ordered it much earlier than I did as I only ordered it just a few days after @Loore announced it to us really I blame Amazon for that really though as they only dispatched mine yesterday whereas they should have done it Tuesday/Wednesday really

MaXKiLLz said:
I understand. I used to love physical copies when they came in large, detailed boxes.
yeah I buy hard copies for most of my games really games like Fifa and F1 because they're yearly release games and games I'm not so bothered about I go download. But with Autosport I wanted a hard copy because I knew it was likely a game I'd be spending plenty of hours with based on what I saw with career mode which is the mode I spend most of my time in in these games.

MaXKiLLz said:
I understand. I used to love physical copies when they came in large, detailed boxes.
I refuse to buy digital. I very rarely even get DLC o.o I've spent less than $100 on DLC in the past 4 years lol. So I can't blame him for wanting a physical copy. In fact the all digital nature of PC is one of the many things that drove me away. (Although the top reason was a succession of failures, I lost an HDD, which was hard to bounce back from, then my motherboard fried a few months later, then about a year after that on my new PC, my graphics card failed. It was then that I went from 50/50 PC/consoles to 5/95 PC/Consoles)

Also, this game came with a manual that was in 2 languages, at a total of like 21 pages lol. (One half english, the other half something else). I was quite surprised.

To each their own. 

MaXKiLLz said:
Just wondering why you didn't purchase a digital download version?
Hard copy: 50$
Digital: 49.99$
I'm sorry, digital people should earn that money. Oh yes they give you the pdf if you want, saving trees and all of that. It doesn't matter. Why would I pay the exact same thing when I get more stuff like a box, a dvd, sometimes nice extras like the boxes of blizzard games? 

On the AI topic, I hate AI, mostly the usual pair of seconds guys, I really don't like when devs only way to counter your skills is to use the catch up AI; I can't get any fast lap because they usual best second (ravenwood mostly) when starts at the back they make some impossible -2 seconds lap faster than yours. 
One example, I left one ravenwood guy looking backward (med AI) , half lap later and in Autosport I could see him like half lap behind the last one. By lap 2 he was 4th and by lap 3 he was second at 2 seconds behind me, he just sat there until the end... When checked the results he had the fastest lap at 1.30 while mine was 1.33 and the second AI best was 1.35. (I'm probably making out those numbers, but the ravenwood guy was 3 seconds faster than my perfect lap).