Jump to content Jump to content

Weird black shapes being rendered on the halo

Monzie83

• A detailed description of the issue; am seeing some weird shapes being rendered on the halo in game and in replays. Seems to happen more in wet or overcast conditions.
  • Report Code; can provide if needed
  • Platform?; PS5, game version is PS4 and latest version.
  • Game-mode?; My Team, Time Trail (haven’t tried in other modes, but imagine it will exist other game modes).
  • What troubleshooting have you tried?; restarting the game.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party; video added
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible; Start any my team or time trial session.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2021 at 1:26 PM, Monzie83 said:

• A detailed description of the issue; am seeing some weird shapes being rendered on the halo in game and in replays. Seems to happen more in wet or overcast conditions.
  • Report Code; can provide if needed
  • Platform?; PS5, game version is PS4 and latest version.
  • Game-mode?; My Team, Time Trail (haven’t tried in other modes, but imagine it will exist other game modes).
  • What troubleshooting have you tried?; restarting the game.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party; video added
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible; Start any my team or time trial session.

Hi @BarryBL, please let me know if you need any further information. I also noticed unusually dark (almost black) tyre skid marks when going round in a wet race yesterday - will get a capture of it the next time it happens.