Jump to content Jump to content

Career Mode S4 Bug

Okay, I guess you're the only one who had this, because I never saw drivers like these in my Career.

The only instance I have seen regarding these fictional drivers is when you run out of money in My Team and you're forced to use something called a 'reserve driver' with an overall stat of 25. Maybe Williams and Alfa Romeo ran out of money. 😂

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, NicoTheJoker said:

Okay, I guess you're the only one who had this, because I never saw drivers like these in my Career.

The only instance I have seen regarding these fictional drivers is when you run out of money in My Team and you're forced to use something called a 'reserve driver' with an overall stat of 25. Maybe Williams and Alfa Romeo ran out of money. 😂

It's so weird, this has never happened to me before. They ran out of money so much that even the drivers couldn't buy helmets, this is incredible 😂😂

I have never ever seen this glitch in my life, it suggests that maybe you have tampered with the files and made this happen because in my many months experience and watching other people's gameplay I have not seen this one. Reinstall the game and I definitely think this is a client side fault and no way codemasters error.

17 hours ago, F1Racerz said:

I have never ever seen this glitch in my life, it suggests that maybe you have tampered with the files and made this happen because in my many months experience and watching other people's gameplay I have not seen this one. Reinstall the game and I definitely think this is a client side fault and no way codemasters error.

It's PS4, I can't modify the files. I have never seen this before and found it very strange, so I asked if anyone had experienced something similar. In the end I deleted the career mode and started a new one, this was surreal 😂

Was there a PS4 beta of the game as well, which you took part in? Because these names remind me of the PC beta, maybe the issue is somewhat related. If you were ever part of a PS4 beta or had any beta build installed earlier, I would try and delete everything beta related as a first step.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Schneehase said:

Was there a PS4 beta of the game as well, which you took part in? Because these names remind me of the PC beta, maybe the issue is somewhat related. If you were ever part of a PS4 beta or had any beta build installed earlier, I would try and delete everything beta related as a first step.

Yes, I was part of the beta, but I uninstalled it as soon as it was over. I remember those drivers also from when you raced with the classics in F1 2020 and previous games. It's really strange. 🤔

On 12/30/2021 at 3:11 AM, keenracer said:

I don't know if that was a game changer to start a new career mode. Its a bug yes but not an overall killer. (my opinion)

Cheers

Yeah, I know, it's not that bad, but I'm very picky about career modes, and I like it to be as real as possible, so seeing two fake drivers without helmets wasn't ideal for me 😂

• AngelDR21 changed the title to Career Mode S4 Bug
4 hours ago, AngelDR21 said:

Yeah, I know, it's not that bad, but I'm very picky about career modes, and I like it to be as real as possible, so seeing two fake drivers without helmets wasn't ideal for me 😂

I thought Guanyu Zhou signing for Mercedes in my career mode was bad enough, but fake drivers takes the p***

• Haha 1