Sign in to follow this  

Just bought the season pass

I just put my blind faith in codemasters and bought the season pass for 27,99 on steam

I'm a bit worried by the description mentioning only new routes and no new circuits / envirements.

Uitgebracht 27 jun 2014

Download the DLC Season Pass and receive access to 8 Content Packs as they become available at a saving compared to buying each pack individually. This content will include new routes, cars, game modes and an exclusive Premium Garage Pack, allowing you to expand your online car collection with 5 new slots.

I had the first few races in the carreer mode this morning and was so excited that it was a "spontane aankoop"  LOL

Nah, I dont see the point of consumers paying for products sight unseen. I'll wait till at least a couple of packs are out then only I buy it.

There are new tracks coming as part of the mini expansions. More info soon.

So the season pass just give you access to these addons at a discount? Not that it effects me as I don't think this is available for the Xbox.

I first would like to know the content before buying a season pass ;)

So the season pass just give you access to these addons at a discount? Not that it effects me as I don't think this is available for the Xbox.
Yes.

HoiHman said:
I had the first few races in the carreer mode this morning and was so excited that it was a "spontane aankoop"  LOL

Same, verry spontaan deze aankoop, i liked Grid1, Grid2 and know for sure i like Grid Autosport to, iam so as they say snel een tevreden klant, and iam not a pro pc racer, just a gamer :D

Loore said:
Yes.
At a discount? So, if we buy the Season Pass, do we get a discount or immediate access, for no extra money, to all the DLC's?

Just want to clarify as the 'discount' word introduced a little ambiguity...

Rapster said:
Loore said:
Yes.
At a discount? So, if we buy the Season Pass, do we get a discount or immediate access, for no extra money, to all the DLC's?

You buy the Season Pass, as soon as DLC is released you'll get access to it.

It works out cheaper to buy the Season Pass than to buy the DLC indvidiually. 

I was thinking about buying this game but after reading through this thread I'll probably wait for the complete edition that includes all the DLC.
CM did that with Dirt 3 & F1 2013 so they'll do the same for Grid Autosport, right?

Loore said:
Rapster said:
Loore said:
Yes.

after what you've said here I'm tempted to get it myself once my copy arrives

Voidhawk said:
Loore can you advise why season pass not on Xbox please as loving the game :)
For reasons out of our control we weren't able to get it locked in for Xbox.

Loore said:
There are new tracks coming as part of the mini expansions. More info soon.
Loore, I have posted a thread in the "New to Forums" area, will you move it to a Grid area, please.

RobertKNL said:
Loore said:
Rapster said:
Loore said:
Yes.

after what you've said here I'm tempted to get it myself once my copy arrives
You still don't have it? Wow, what a lousy supply chain :/ 
yeah I know :(  I blame Amazon as they should have sent it Tuesday/Wednesday not the day before release then I would have had it in time. All I can do is wait and hope it arrives in tomorrow's post now. Sometimes these things happen though it just happened that it happened with a game I was really looking forward to getting my hands on. Dosen't always happen though

Season pass is like buying Premium in BF 3 and 4, and much better than other dlc on launch day like with Grid 2 . .for me it was a no brainer, Touring is all I wanted it to be so bought on the strength of that . .
~O)

@Voidhawk

Yes, you will still get the DLC.

@CaptainJack

Moved.

@Loore,

How will DLC cars being implemented for Grid Autosport for single player? Is it the same way as how SLS Black Edition is implemented in the current game? The AI wont use them but you can use it in custom cup with a few premade livery to choose from.

Will it be the same for DLC cars?

@Cheesenium

At this time, yes, that's how it works.

The DLC wasn't decided until after we finished making the career so we were unable to get them included in that.

For the mini-expansions that do contain cars, you'll be able to use them in the offline single player championships that will come with it.

RobertKNL said:
Hmm, I'm really only interested with the championships, so I will wait and see whether I'll buy the season pass, or just the mini-expansions
I'm only interested in the single player stuff myself but I think it'll be worth it. I just can't buy it at the moment at least not until my copy is installed and registered on my steam profile