Sign in to follow this  

Just bought the season pass

That really sucks that your copy still isn't there. You have been all over the Forum and must be hurting from anticipation right now :)

If they only gave the DLC cars a decent cockpit, it would already be worth the money  :))

HoiHman said:
That really sucks that your copy still isn't there. You have been all over the Forum and must be hurting from anticipation right now :)

If they only gave the DLC cars a decent cockpit, it would already be worth the money  :))

I am I was erally looking forward to starting my own motorsport career today as Autosport's intro says. Stil there's always tomorrow hopefully I should have it then Amazon parcels don't normally stay in the system more than a couple of days. Still I'm busying myself with Autosport's predecessors while I wait. If nothing else it's good for the practice.

Just as well I'm generally a patient person otherwise I'd be climbing the walls right now :p

HoiHman said:

I am I was erally looking forward to starting my own motorsport career today as Autosport's intro says. Stil there's always tomorrow hopefully I should have it then Amazon parcels don't normally stay in the system more than a couple of days. Still I'm busying myself with Autosport's predecessors while I wait. If nothing else it's good for the practice.

Just as well I'm generally a patient person otherwise I'd be climbing the walls right now :p

So, @sjsharp2010, did your Grid Autosport copy arrive today?

Loore said:
@Cheesenium

At this time, yes, that's how it works.

The DLC wasn't decided until after we finished making the career so we were unable to get them included in that.

For the mini-expansions that do contain cars, you'll be able to use them in the offline single player championships that will come with it.
Thank you Loore. That is good to know.

Hope the AI team mates will use the new cars decently.

@Loore

I hope MP regarding DLC stuff is not going to be the kind of one we had in G2 - that divided community. I hope you left it for SP only.

Rapster said:
HoiHman said:

Yes it did thank you been thoroughly enjoying it so far only done 1 career mode season so far in the touring cars which I won by 2 points but it wsa a tough fight and an interesting one. Planning on doing an open wheel season next so looking forward to that. Just came on here for a break and give my thoughts on it thus far.

@Loore

I hope MP regarding DLC stuff is not going to be the kind of one we had in G2 - that divided community. I hope you left it for SP only.

Lsat I heard SP and MP are 2 entirely separate entities within the game certainly looks that way to me although I don't touch or plsan on touching MP on mine only the SP modes

Loore said:
There are new tracks coming as part of the mini expansions. More info soon.
donnington better be one of them.

@Loore‌ Question. If I bought the season pass AFTER a DLC pack was released, would I still get that? I'm asking because my PS3 broke just after I got GAS (got to play just 2 & a half events grr) & I have to wait awhile till I can get a new model.

sgll said:
Loore said:
There are new tracks coming as part of the mini expansions. More info soon.
donnington better be one of them.
:)
@Loore‌ Question. If I bought the season pass AFTER a DLC pack was released, would I still get that? I'm asking because my PS3 broke just after I got GAS (got to play just 2 & a half events grr) & I have to wait awhile till I can get a new model.
Yes, the Season Pass will unlock all bits of DLC regardless of when you purchased it.

I bought the season pass on steam, but my online garage doesn't contain the extra 5 slots. Do they only unlock after the first dlc?

HoiHman said:

Rapster said:
HoiHman said:

Yes it did thank you been thoroughly enjoying it so far only done 1 career mode season so far in the touring cars which I won by 2 points but it wsa a tough fight and an interesting one. Planning on doing an open wheel season next so looking forward to that. Just came on here for a break and give my thoughts on it thus far.
Ah, wonderful, glad you finally got it! Yeah, I'm really enjoying the game, too! Refreshing to find the AI a challenge and willing to race.

Actually, the MP isn't too bad and the only ramming I observed was when people were in hyper cars, such as Bugatti Veyron and that is probably down to the tail happy nature of those vehicles. I did, however, play some Online races in Mini Miglia's which was fantastic! Very close, relatively clean racing and tremendous fun! Obviously, the slow nature of the vehicles helps a lot, leaving you to concentrate on the racing rather than trying to keep the darn thing in a straight line. Good fun!

Loore said:
Rapster said:
Loore said:
So the season pass just give you access to these addons at a discount? Not that it effects me as I don't think this is available for the Xbox.
Yes.
At a discount? So, if we buy the Season Pass, do we get a discount or immediate access, for no extra money, to all the DLC's?

Just want to clarify as the 'discount' word introduced a little ambiguity...
You buy the Season Pass, as soon as DLC is released you'll get access to it.

It works out cheaper to buy the Season Pass than to buy the DLC indvidiually. 
Thanks mate, for clearing that up!

One more Season Pass bought!

Rapster said:
Loore said:
Rapster said:
Loore said:
So the season pass just give you access to these addons at a discount? Not that it effects me as I don't think this is available for the Xbox.
Yes.
At a discount? So, if we buy the Season Pass, do we get a discount or immediate access, for no extra money, to all the DLC's?

Just want to clarify as the 'discount' word introduced a little ambiguity...
You buy the Season Pass, as soon as DLC is released you'll get access to it.

It works out cheaper to buy the Season Pass than to buy the DLC indvidiually. 
Thanks mate, for clearing that up!

One more Season Pass bought!
yeah I bought one as well looking forward to the single player expansions.

will the season pass be available on xbox live also any cars that come with the dlc will you beable to use in career unlike the the shitty merc that come with the limited edtion version so limited you can't use the car in career or online

HoiHman said:
I just put my blind faith in codemasters and bought the season pass for 27,99 on steam

Only Steam ? Xbox Live when ? I'm ready to buy, even with some problems with the game.
Loore said:
For reasons out of our control we weren't able to get it locked in for Xbox.
???