Jump to content Jump to content

Codemasters this is terrible.

I’m not bothered about the table but highlight it because it just shows how bad the game is. If the tables fake so is everything else. 
I just don’t understand how a game can be presented as peer to peer racing when it just is not. It’s fraud. 
How can you judge your true progression when races are rigged. The more I play the more I get annoyed. I know people will say don’t play then. I don’t play any other format of gaming. I play this when I get an hour to myself. I like the format and the speed of each game. I just want it to do what it says on the tin and just doesn’t the whole thing is a fake. What boils my 
P

I

S

S

more than anything else is the

B

A

S

T

A

R

D

S

wont own up. 
Barry go ahead and ban me again. I’ll just rejoin and keep on until you deem a mobile app is worth your time. 
You know every race is fake. Your company is taking money from people so they can progress but only at a rate you deem possible. It’s an absolute disgrace. 

Edited by ThePope71
  • Agree 1

I’ve got LOTS of issues with this game. It’s sad as I thought that it would be a great racing simulation. 
Instead It’s nothing but a smash em up derby. Human or otherwise. You get little opportunity to actually race a real human. And if you do, you get smashed out or the corner cutters cheat anyway because you can. 

The ai do stupid things like stop in a corner right in front of you. So you DNF because it’s u expected and there isn’t anywhere to go.
They either race too fast or too slow. 
The career mode is poor. And a waste of time.

And the support is non-existent. Awesome. Not. 

Edited by Ruddman
  • Agree 1

I’m not sure if there are real human opponents or not, sometimes I feel there might be some, but I’d say at least 80% is fake and probably more than that. 

Here’s one of the many possible examples and proofs that most duels are fake. Opponents best time on France is 1:29:6xx. It’s a grid start ‘duel’ and I’m on my best streak so far with 14 (12 was my best before this). I have a perfect start but still I’m 2 seconds behind after the first two corners. I lose with 11 secs behind after an average but not perfect lap. Opponent drives 1:20:7xx (sector times combined), so 9 secs faster than his PB before this ‘race’ in a GRID START duel. Don’t know about you, but all my PB’s are driven in a qualifying race not grid starts.

It’s so obvious this is fake that I just can’t understand why this is programmed like this. If it were a bug or something they would have noticed by now at CM one would think. If it were on purpose then it’s also very strange. It would be very easy to at least program it in such a way that it’s not THAT obvious. I really am clueless to the reason why…

PS, two duels later I race this “Kolux” again and I beat “it” with 7 secs on a qualifying lap on Austria. That would seem impossible to me if “it” can drive 1:20:7xx on France. It should then be able to beat me easily on every race.

D1A9AFC2-503D-4521-A72B-C9C7107D98F6.png

50917205-E7D3-4007-8D51-3AC7EB38DCFC.png

Edited by RubiconXX78

2 hours ago, Ruddman said:

The career mode is poor. And a waste of time.

I agree as far as entertainment value is concerned, but it’s a quick and easy way to earn lots of chassis cards on your official car if you bought one. Think I got like 350-400 Mercedes cards by completing the Master contract with all but one mission completed. This allowed me to upgrade from chassis level 5 to level 7 now in a very short time. 

17 minutes ago, RubiconXX78 said:

I agree as far as entertainment value is concerned, but it’s a quick and easy way to earn lots of chassis cards on your official car if you bought one. Think I got like 350-400 Mercedes cards by completing the Master contract with all but one mission completed. This allowed me to upgrade from chassis level 5 to level 7 now in a very short time. 

Yes that’s true. It’s just so boring winning so easy. Almost no challenge at all. 

Yes, it's true that codemasters messed big lauching this new version without the proper testing.

Is indeed hard to understand how on 2021 is possible to launch such a review of a game with so many problems on it.

So what we see now is, instead of the beta testers being paid to do their work, we costumers are the beta testers, and the best part for codemasters is that instead of them paying, we are paying them to do the proper testings.

So what we see is them correcting some, trying to find solution for others, for the huge quantity of problems found.

But we are still very far away from a quality product that we should expect from them.

The only fun I'm taking is to update my car and do the events that allow me to improve myself.

Regarding the table, honestly it might me accurate, the only doubt is about how the others are getting their results, but there are real players already with fully developed cars.

Maybe in 6 months the game will be on the proper shape it should had been when they launched the new version.

• 2 weeks later...

If you don’t know go back and read previous posts. 
In short this games is supposed to peer to peer racing. 
It is not! most races are fake it’s totally rigged. (It has got better over the last few days) however,
Progress is completely controlled by codemasters. Which to me is theft. Especially if you have spent any money. Which you have to if you want to get a car that will compete with the top leagues a custom car just will not come close. 
The league tables are complete fiction you don’t even progress through them in the correct order. 

If you think it’s not fixed then you are in cloud cuckoo land and good luck to you. 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 7:34 PM, ThePope71 said:

If you don’t know go back and read previous posts. 
In short this games is supposed to peer to peer racing. 
It is not! most races are fake it’s totally rigged. (It has got better over the last few days) however,
Progress is completely controlled by codemasters. Which to me is theft. Especially if you have spent any money. Which you have to if you want to get a car that will compete with the top leagues a custom car just will not come close. 
The league tables are complete fiction you don’t even progress through them in the correct order. 

If you think it’s not fixed then you are in cloud cuckoo land and good luck to you. 

All you have to do is look at the pro league top ranks...Number 1... Bisino 665 wins and 50 losses...behave. Think it's fairly impossible someone has raced 715 times in 4 days

17 minutes ago, IHATEF1MOBILE said:

Think it's fairly impossible someone has raced 715 times in 4 days

If you have a life I would agree, but don’t underestimate a game addicted lowlife thug. 😂

If you play 7 hours a day and need like an average of 2 minutes per duel, yo would easily get to 700 races in 4 days. 

But I agree that the league rankings seem very unlikely. However, there are some names that I also see in the event rankings sometimes and some of them I know are real humans. Event rankings don’t look rigged to me.