Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2015 And Beyond

Lozzy said:

The Xbox One hopper improvements are coming in a patch. You might have noticed that a lot of companies have moved to hoppers on this platform, make of that what you will. Once people have had chance to play the game with the changes we've made we'll see what you think.
That is utter BS. Get it into your thick heads that we want hoppers OUT of the game never to be seen again. You have 42 days to save league racing

In terms of my role, you’ll be happy to know that I've been specifically hired to bridge the gap between Codemasters and the community.

I've not laughed this much since the last community manager (or whatever you are) said this.

hey Jenny :) let me get you up to speed on the "community" as you put it. Codefailures have done such a bad job lately there is no community. There used to be but with the forum closure upon the release of a truly bad game, codies have left a very sour taste in gamers mouths, yes there are maybe a hundred or so people who come here but I wouldn't exactly call it a community. They (codies) were way too late releasing a game on current consoles and when they did release it lets just say it was sub standard to what we expected. For over a year one community manager or another has tried to tell us the same things as you, ie we want to listen to the community, but I'm afraid we have never been listened too. You may say this time is different but tbh most know it will never be the case. Take 2015 for example, who asked for hoppers? who asked for no career? nobody and the things we did ask for get blanked. Codemasters is a sinking ship and I hope you can swim. Normally I would not post such a negative post to reply to a new member of staff but this is what its came too. Anyways all the best in your new job :) lol

I felt I had to be the one to say this as clearly everyone is more impressed by the fact a girl is here talking about games, bad games but games none the less.

On a different note, what goods a racing game that you play online if there is no penalty for cutting corners, yeah its coming in a patch, who knows when, who cares right?

I could recite you all sort of  sonnets (I'm not going to, by the way) to try and get you to believe me, but I'm aware that you're going to be sceptical, and to be honest, that's exactly what I expected. As you can see though, with @Lozzy, @Dnote and myself, we're trying to engage with you all a lot more. 

Anyway, nice to meet you too :p 

@speeddemon8021 maybe I'm missing something here. You're going to need to explain to me why an Xbox One league needs searchable public lobbies to go ahead please because I'd have thought you would need a private lobby, something which has been in since launch.

Hello  
I kinda apprehend the way Codemasters have been developing their F1 games except for the 2011 which was a huge flop (sorry for the aggressiveness). The f1 2015 game have been so far a good game (post all patches). However I think the time now has come to shift focus onto 2016 and review the requirements most users would like to have in the game. 
Important things not to change
1) Full Weekend 
2)Tv style Replay (PLEASE KEEP THEM AND IMPROVE SOUNDS)
3)Camera Adjustment settings (provide for all types of onboard styles not only for cockpit)
Performance
1) improved FPS for PC 
2) Less Blur
3) More improvement towards realistic lighting and reflections
4) Development of Track Tyre marks during the weekend and race
5) Improve Rain Graphics 
Game 
1) Safety Car
2) FORMATION  LAP (ITS A MUST PLEASE, I WILL TREAT THE WHOLE F1 TEAM A DINNER IF THIS IS INCLUDED)
3) Return of Career (removing the F1 2014 lots of development and space would be provided for developers)
4) Classic Content ( with v8 cars 2008-2013 cars) via DCL 
5) launch control during start specially for people who use the wheel
6) show Tyre wear on tires 
I have no complaints ....Keep up the good work Codemasters.....Thank you again ..!!

Lozzy said:
@speeddemon8021 maybe I'm missing something here. You're going to need to explain to me why an Xbox One league needs searchable public lobbies to go ahead please because I'd have thought you would need a private lobby, something which has been in since launch.
Yes, you are missing something. Lobby browser is NOT what was asked for to help league racing. League racing, you should be aware of what the community feels is needed. Its been asked for in numerous places.

Try it like this...
Just when you think codies can't sink any lower!
All this time between patches and all the suggestions and feedback in between times,and still basically nothing that will enable league racing to take place on the game.
Xbone players treated like second class citizens! Can't implement a custom lobby,I'm sorry that is just pure laziness and also lies project cars did it and probably on a smaller budget.

So I have lost all hope that 2015 will ever have a playable multiplayer.
As for 2016 it's pretty simple OPEN BETA!! Or at least a closed one for the top youtubers who know what we want the game to be and will sniff out bugs and glitches.
I have bought every f1 game on release day - for 2016 I doubt if I will buy it at all because I don't believe it will be anything other then a copy/paste of this unmitigated disaster and except maybe if we are lucky a safety car I don't think we will get anything we asked for, because let's face it when have we before?

Lozzy said:

to find new drivers its impossible with hoppers

Lozzy said:

I will try to explain this again: We need public custom lobbies on Xbox one because everybody else is getting those and we have been asking for it since day one. You have not answered my previous comments where I explained it in detail. Take care of your duty and responsibility, we are only in this situation because of you.

Lozzy said:

It doesn't it was an entirely seperate point hence the fall stop before it.

FRACTURED said:
Lozzy said:
Yes, you are missing something. Lobby browser is NOT what was asked for to help league racing. League racing, you should be aware of what the community feels is needed. Its been asked for in numerous places.

Try it like this...
Just when you think codies can't sink any lower!
All this time between patches and all the suggestions and feedback in between times,and still basically nothing that will enable league racing to take place on the game.
Xbone players treated like second class citizens! Can't implement a custom lobby,I'm sorry that is just pure laziness and also lies project cars did it and probably on a smaller budget.

So I have lost all hope that 2015 will ever have a playable multiplayer.
As for 2016 it's pretty simple OPEN BETA!! Or at least a closed one for the top youtubers who know what we want the game to be and will sniff out bugs and glitches.
I have bought every f1 game on release day - for 2016 I doubt if I will buy it at all because I don't believe it will be anything other then a copy/paste of this unmitigated disaster and except maybe if we are lucky a safety car I don't think we will get anything we asked for, because let's face it when have we before?
It's a forum not an exam dude I choose to write that way for speed I would think anyone with half a brain can get the jist of it.

It's a forum not an exam dude I choose to write that way for speed I would think anyone with half a brain can get the jist of it.
Just trying to show how I read it. Nothing more.

FRACTURED said:
Just trying to show how I read it. Nothing more.
Sorry my bad you read it correctly,shame @lozzy did not.

Is their any way with community testing that you can have a full grid of human players 22cars instead of 16 player limit online? Their's other thing's to include in the game too and I agree with Gav and charlieF1sf  list of what they want but for multiplayer is it possible to have a server for the first time or possibly cloud hosting if servers are too expensive?     

Lozzy said:
Gav25182 said:
Appreciate the response Lozzy. When you say it will be back in, is that patched back in to 2015 or willl be added to 2016?
It will be in a future patch.

Excellent News! :)

Remember to give us the full tyre allocations ;)

@jennyannem @Lozzy is there any chance of classic cars in the near future? cars from the early to mid 2000s, buttons 2009 brawn and cars like that, not just a few cars and a few tracks like 2013 but maybe more in depth? 

AUGUSTOII said:
I would like to know the date of the update that will include the safety car !
Have codemasters said there will be a new patch for f1 2015 with the safety car included??

AUGUSTOII said:
I would like to know the date of the update that will include the safety car !
Have codemasters said there will be a new patch for f1 2015 with the safety car included??
We won't be patching the safety car into F1 2015, I'm afraid.

@jennyannem Welcome to the forum, hope you will have fun and be a proud member of the Codemasters Forum family #WelcomeJenny

'Most of the team have now moved onto F1 2016 and are working on some new and exciting features, including a couple of must-haves which we know are important to you.'

Simple answer for me I'M HYPE

Hello!

My wishes for F1 2016!

---> Safety Car (at the First Lap when a Startcarambolage). Start behind the Safety Car by Heavy Rain.

---> Red Flag (Race, Qualifying, Practice)

---> Parc Ferme Drive In After the Race before the Podium

---> Nationalhymnes for the winning driver and the winning Constructor. Trophy Presentation for all the three

---> Parc Ferme and Photoshooting with the best three After the Qualifying

---> Interviews and Press Conference After the Qualifying and After the Race

---> Race Positions as in TV 

Thanks

We started a league regardless on Sunday and it actually ran really well. What ever happened to the top multiplayer issues?? Also I thought xbox one was being prioritised!! Has this jenny gal gone into hiding already all I see is lozzy replying lmao 

Hubbadee said:
We started a league regardless on Sunday and it actually ran really well. What ever happened to the top multiplayer issues?? Also I thought xbox one was being prioritised!! Has this jenny gal gone into hiding already all I see is lozzy replying lmao 
Hi @Hubbadee  :p!   Glad you're enjoying it... though you're obviously not looking hard enough!