Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2015 And Beyond

@Codemasters said: “The additional multiplayer session list isn’t available on all platforms, so we’ll be looking into ways of improving the existing hopper system for the Xbox One.

Okay, would I be right in stating that the publisher of this game is Bandai Namco? And the publisher of Project Cars is Bandai Namco? So, can someone run something up the flagpole along the lines of..

"Dear Venerable Bandai Namco Leaders,

These Xbox kids with their hissy fits and tl:dr troll posts are messing with my emotions. Please force the magician who waves the magic wand, Ian Bell, to describe how they implemented a lobby browser into Project Cars on Xbox one so we can copy it. It will be good for sales. Failing that I will perform seppuku to make amends for what we have produced.

Gratefully yours,

Some Random Employee who makes actual decisions"

FRACTURED said:
@Codemasters said: “The additional multiplayer session list isn’t available on all platforms, so we’ll be looking into ways of improving the existing hopper system for the Xbox One.

Okay, would I be right in stating that the publisher of this game is Bandai Namco? And the publisher of Project Cars is Bandai Namco? So, can someone run something up the flagpole along the lines of..

These Xbox kids with their hissy fits and tl:dr troll posts are messing with my emotions. Please force the magician who waves the magic wand, Ian Bell, to describe how they implemented a lobby browser into Project Cars on Xbox one so we can copy it. It will be good for sales. Failing that I will perform seppuku to make amends for what we have produced.

Gratefully yours,

Bottom line: Give us public custom lobbies on Xbox 1. Make it happen, no excuses, this shameful treatment of loyal customers needs to stop. Edit: Good and funny post by the way man! Still the joke's on Xbox1 players.

I posted on the off topic forum on pCars website to ask for any information they could provide...Not expecting much back but if you don't as you don't get (hell, we ask round here we don't get anyways)

FRACTURED said:

Gratefully yours,

Bottom line: Give us public custom lobbies on Xbox 1. Make it happen, no excuses, this shameful treatment of loyal customers needs to stop. Edit: Good and funny post by the way man! Still the joke's on Xbox1 players.
 This used to be an issue for ps3 gamers because xbox 360 would always get the patches first. The tables have turned. This has nothing to do with Codies this time as its just harder to develop anything on xbox one.

Not sure what development has to do with patch submission on the one hand versus getting a patch through Microsofts testing. Sounds more like a fanboy dig! Especially seeing as they explained they were going PC, then PS4 followed by Xbox. The Xbox patch will be submitted last (sometime before christmas - nice big open ended commitment giving them plenty of time) and that's the main reason Xbox will be waiting.

And when we get right down to it we're all waiting because they couldn't, for whatever reasons, bring us the game we wanted (edit: they couldn't bring us the game we wanted OR PAID FOR)

Didn't buy F12015 and fully justified that decision after buying all of the previous ones. Which were full of stupid bugs and missing content.

If you cant test your biggest product open it up to a beta or something (like cashcow rally) so more than a hand full of people can test it. Your pre orders for next year are dead. Biggest game you have and there is no career, pure laziness.

Trying to help you out CM, i enjoyed  2010 and 2011 games a lot. So many running jokes about your F1 games its embarrassing. Learn from your mistakes.

The only thing I want is a Coop Season, I mean its so much fun to drive with a friend. I am still playing F1 2013 with my friend because I just like it to drive a career together with a friend. To drive with your friend in a team and its more enjoyable ,its a career but you can share your emotions und feelings with your mate. I just feel more like I am in a team ... I have a greater Connection than in actually Career. Hope i could make my argument understandable :smiley: 

You really think that issue is important in this bug ridden,  poorly designed,  feature poor,  mess of a game? 
AUGUSTOII said:
WHERE ARE THE ANTENNAS OF MOST CARS ????