Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 And Beyond | Codemasters Blog

F1 2015 And Beyond | Codemasters Blog

To kick things off, I’m Jenny, the new Social Media Manager for the F1 community. I know what you’re thinking: “Not another new community voice!” But I can assure you that I’m here for the long haul!

Read the full story here

Will there be a safety car in F1 2016 and will you do a early release of the game like you did this year? Looking forward to it :))

When talking about the update in the article it says we will aim to improve the hopper system on Xbox One, does this mean ps4 will get the lobby system like PC?

Please Please PLEASE get VR support going. I am forced to play Dirt Rally, Project Cars, and iRacing right now because there is no comparison to the oculus. PLEASE!!!!!!!! I want to play f1 soooo badddddd!!!!

codemasters Please saftycar in f1 2015 F1 without safety tsar it as in order to fifa without the judge

Great to hear things are looking better for the future but it's come too late. F1 2014 was a good game considering all efforts were focused on 2015. 1. The graphics are nowhere as good as forza 5 and forza 6 graphics look immense 2. Why would you use a tablet for car setup?? Takes too long to get into set up. 3. What happened to career mode?? Practise session are pointless unless you can work on or compare different setups. Go look at f1 championship edition 2006 for PS3. Getting the right setup is near impossible for the average player. Surely the engineer should help out and point you in the right direction. 4. F1 2009 helped with set up. 5. You can't set up your car in quick play. Look at f1 2006 for quickplay. You can choose your grid position plus move other cars about. There should be two main options for quick set up setup. Wet or dry and then five levels of downforce for each track. 6. No safety car!! There should be a scale you can choose for how likely a safety car will be in a race. Realistic based on history of previous races. 7. Talking to engineer is a great idea but nothing he says is helpful. No lap times of cars around you, what tyres they are on. Which cars are pitting around you is incorrect. The B button used to show the expected position when you exit the pit. Where has that gone?? Why not start the engineer questions in the middle so you can scroll up and down instead of 6 clicks down to get info cause it's impossible to do that around Monaco. Why can't you talk to the engineer in the pit lane or switch tyres when you just enter the pits. 8. Multiplayer is terrible. 2011 and 2012 were the best for online racing. You can't see what track, how many players, race distant are in the lobby until you get in. Ranking points was great in 2011. 2013 had positions you had to finish in which was a great challenge when you were at the back of the field. 9. Co op mode was a great addition in the past games. There should be a option to have a group championship with friends. 10. Can't alter setup, strategy or fuel (safe, standard, aggressive) in quick game. 11. 2014 is a waist of time as an extra. Add old cars and tracks back. 12. Why is the engineer telling me fuel amount in Kg? Ran out of fuel in the first race. 13. So many glitches online. Relays on forza let you watch a race back against your friends. Let the host be able to remove unfair penalties. Please look back at previous f1 games and keep the best parts of each game. Also go play forza and you will see how to make a racing game. Most people want a game that when you do well you get rewarded. Forza you improve your driver level and get bonus point for using a certain make of car. More you play the game the better your driver should be at looking after tyres, later braking, faster pit stops. The other thing people want is a very good online lobby system where you can create a number championship with friends. Save replays from online races so you can debate crashes with friends.

Please safetycar in F1 2016. Good to hear you are already working on it. And I hope this patch fix all the lagg issues with mp!!! thx :)

Well hello Jenny. Welcome and much appreciated we have once again someone to talk to. And you brought a lot of good news. I do hope the console racers aren't forgotten and good to hear you let us in for the 2016 edition. Regarding 2016 and hopefully 2015 as well, me and my racing group have only one major request; please bring back system link. We only do LAN parties, as many others and this is impossible without this feature. Please let us in on this matter. Marcel

Very exciting news! Really hoping you can get the community back to what it was when Codemasters first announced they acquired the F1 license and Ian was the Community Manager.

Please just keep the communication open . There are a lot of passionate fans keen to make your game awesome. Please don't keep everything a secret and then wonder why everyone gets upset when you produce a game that doesn't include what the fans want. If you cant include something for what ever reason - like cost , time constraints etc just say so. And maybe look at adding it in later. Thanks

Heeeeeeeeeellllllllloooooooooo!!!!!! Do you read any of our comments? Do you reply ? Do you give a fuck that we work very hard so we can but your shit game. You have ruined F1!!!! No co-op!!!! No season save with friends. You have to do one race at a time. What's the fucking point you idiots. Last seasons game had the setup. All you needed to do was concentrate on gameplay and graphics. Not rewrite the whole fucking game and remove co-op seasons!!!! I hope this gets addressed and a patch will be added. How do you think it's acceptable to just release an unfinished game and charge £45 each. Should be ashamed of your shite code masters company. F1 2015 is a complete waste of time. You can't get into ANY online game because no one is playing it!!!!!!! So many gamers have sent messages on online forums and none of you have replied!!!! No one !!!!! This is blatantly rude. You have no respect for your community. Money grabbing wankers!!!!! All of you !!!! I know this won't get read but if you do, respond and explain why you ruined the best racing series ever!!! You should be the flagship to real racing. I hope to hear some sort of response. Thank you Ps. I sent this months ago and had no response. Sorry that it's you who reads this Jenny. It sounds like you might sort this shambles of a game out. I hope !! Co-op has to be introduced again !!

Lfcmike81 said:
Heeeeeeeeeellllllllloooooooooo!!!!!! Do you read any of our comments? Do you reply ? ... I know this won't get read but if you do, respond and explain why you ruined the best racing series ever!!! You should be the flagship to real racing. I hope to hear some sort of response. Thank you Ps. I sent this months ago and had no response. Sorry that it's you who reads this Jenny. It sounds like you might sort this shambles of a game out. I hope !! Co-op has to be introduced again !!
Hi @Lfcmike81! We do read, we do reply, and we're doing our best to take everything on board!

(Oh, and no worries... s'what I'm here for! :smile: )

Thank you all for the welcome. I'll get you more updates as soon as I get them!

I have play all the F1 one Series and Only 3 out of the 6 i can really Enjoy are F1 2010 2011 2012 2013 After that it Got bad Wanna see The Safety back in the Series Please Patch It For This years game and the others to come And would Be Cool if you all can Add The VSC system jus Like in real life i Love all the Code masters F1 Series I would Like To See Formation Laps Penalty System actually thats 100% working i mean Spend My money on the games every year Cause I love F1 and Am From Trinidad which is A place that hardly knows About F1 and Like I am the Only person that buys the series so please Not hear to Point Fingers and blame anyone Jus would like to have some of those things Worked Out for 2016 Code masters is My favorite racing company gamers thats all am asking for ( formation lap VSC And Safety car and Working Penalty system )

Bom dia..Como faço para contribuir com o desenvolvimento do f1 2016.. 1: clássicos mods 2: Danos de motores e freios reais, se nós pilotos forçarmos de mais ,estouraria o motos.obs: tendo 4 motores disponiveis, os demais com punição...seria uma grande evolução do jogo

Poderia tirar esse pódio...e colocar volta de apresentação... Todas as pistas do f1 existentes Mods f1 89.90.92.96.99.2001.2006.2009.2013 Nada de pilotar feito doido.esquentou motor.estoura.um abraço..

Heres my ideas :) - - SC/Red Flag situations - Career Mode W/Cinematics, Warm Up Lap, Podium, Interviews - Co-Op Career Return with same features as Career Mode - Pit Stops is by pressing button combination like on champion edition to make racing more intense, the faster you go, then quicker they will do the changes :) - Pre-Season testing in game where you get used to car and its fails. - Upgrades throughout season that may or may not suit your style of driving. - Ultra realistic damage!

atualização manor marussia cores atualização interlagos pista atualização pneus super macios add ? Agora p/ proximo f1 2016 , poderiam melhorar a camera interna ( cock pit ), regulagem p/ frente, /tras/baixo,alto..