Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[BUG] Dirt Rally

I'm sorry for not bothering to post my system specs, it's irrelevant. Also I apologize if this is not the bug section (I really did try to find it).

ISSUE: The reward multiplier for custom championships seems to work upside down when it comes to selecting AI difficulty. This seems to be the case for all types of championships. "Open" produces higher percentile than "Professional" for example. Number of stages and events seem to work correctly however.

REPRODUCTION: One cannot notice this without raising the number of events or stages first, because the reward stays so low. Raise the number of stages f.e. and then raise the AI difficulty and observer how the reward goes down.

The percentage simply lists the length of your custom championship's events compared to the length of a regular championship event at that difficulty level.

A custom Masters level event with 12 stages in it gives you 100% of the prize purse of a normal Master event. This goes down when you decrease stages since you are only running part of a Masters championship event.
An Open level event has 4 (?) stages. This means you only need to have 4 stages per event to hit 100% of the Open level prize purse.

No problem. If I didn't see it explained on the forums, I would have thought the same.