Jump to content Jump to content

I can't believe what i've noticed...

I completed all my 5 placements, won them all against fake AI and got placed in Platinum 3..irritating but atleast it gives me some competition. I've started winning races as you do, moving up into Diamond 2 fairly quickly but I thought I wasn't going any further. Played a few more races as you do, just presuming you need to win more and more races to keep moving up the bands. Got to a 9 win streak and lost my race against someone who was 10 seconds quicker...great! and it seemed to knock me down alot of points, so i've started watching what happens. I've won 5 races in a row and 3 races i've gained points and the last 2 races i've won i've lost points...What is going on...this latest time i've only lost 2 points, whilst that's not the end of the world. Why when i've won a race, am I loosing points and staying in Diamond 2?! 

I'm going to play some more the rest of the week and see if getting penalties etc ruins the amount of points you gain on pro league per race...Not sure i quiet understand whats going on. Has anyone noticed the same? 

It’s so weird. I can’t figure it out either. I go from Diamond 3 to 2. Then bronze 1 then back to diamond 3. Etc etc. 
I don’t know what it means. Or how or why. Wins doesn’t seem to equate to anything either. 

stupid game. 

I went from Diamand 3 to Bronze, but I don't give a **** about it!! I do my races and collect boxes to inprove my RB16. I like racing but the performance of the whole game is very pooooooooooooooooor!!!

A Dutch saying says: WE ROW WITH THE OARS WE HAVE!

Edited by Game4ce

For me the points seem to in- or decrease consistently with a win or lost race. Haven’t experienced any glitches etc. there. 

The Bronze 1 vs. Champion division is strange however. It seems like a bug or mistake. What happened for me was this:

1.  I get into Diamond 2 after placement matches with around 5400 points I believe (not exactly sure). Lost 1 placement match. 
2. After that only wins so first to Diamond 3 and after that when I got more than 6000 points I did got into the Champion division, although it said Bronze 1. 
3. Won my 5 matches in Champion division and unlocked the corresponding rewards. Still it said Bronze 1. 
4. Kept winning more (I skipped some grid start ‘duels’ when I didn’t trust the algorithm or opponents’ stats), so I get to a winning streak of 17. Somewhere between the first 5 Champion division wins and the 17 streak the Bronze 1 logo changed to Champion logo (see below screenshot). 
5. However as soon as I lost one race and thus ending the 17 streak, the logo changed back to Bronze 1 again. See below. 
6. Winning the next race got me above my initial score when I was still on my 17 streak, but still it says Bronze 1 now. See below. 

I really think it’s a mistake and (I hope) it will get corrected in the future. It doesn’t mean anything though, you still can access the rewards for Champion as long as you get above 6000 points. 

34D7DB4B-B4D8-4A80-BE03-2ACACC6EAA7F.png

94FDFB8A-04E2-4A3E-BFDB-68AC31E66B4D.png

5C0529FF-7680-48F7-9461-05A479FFA525.png

On 1/8/2022 at 11:16 PM, RubiconXX78 said:

For me the points seem to in- or decrease consistently with a win or lost race. Haven’t experienced any glitches etc. there. 

The Bronze 1 vs. Champion division is strange however. It seems like a bug or mistake. What happened for me was this:

1.  I get into Diamond 2 after placement matches with around 5400 points I believe (not exactly sure). Lost 1 placement match. 
2. After that only wins so first to Diamond 3 and after that when I got more than 6000 points I did got into the Champion division, although it said Bronze 1. 
3. Won my 5 matches in Champion division and unlocked the corresponding rewards. Still it said Bronze 1. 
4. Kept winning more (I skipped some grid start ‘duels’ when I didn’t trust the algorithm or opponents’ stats), so I get to a winning streak of 17. Somewhere between the first 5 Champion division wins and the 17 streak the Bronze 1 logo changed to Champion logo (see below screenshot). 
5. However as soon as I lost one race and thus ending the 17 streak, the logo changed back to Bronze 1 again. See below. 
6. Winning the next race got me above my initial score when I was still on my 17 streak, but still it says Bronze 1 now. See below. 

I really think it’s a mistake and (I hope) it will get corrected in the future. It doesn’t mean anything though, you still can access the rewards for Champion as long as you get above 6000 points. 

34D7DB4B-B4D8-4A80-BE03-2ACACC6EAA7F.png

94FDFB8A-04E2-4A3E-BFDB-68AC31E66B4D.png

5C0529FF-7680-48F7-9461-05A479FFA525.png

So you're right, it doesn't matter if it says Champion or Bronze 1, that's been a bug from the first season. The strange thing seems to be that when you win a race you don't get a consistent points increase and when you lose it takes off more points. It feels like you need to win 2 races to get back the points you've lost in 1 race. I managed to go on a 12 win streak, got to Champion and have all the rewards unlocked, so whilst it doesn't matter it's a little irritating to see