Jump to content Jump to content

I just wanted to say thank you, especially to Lee Mather

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Vodka catches out the very best off people and very occasionally it makes an idiot off living gods like myself😁

Don't drink and forum, I'll add it to the rules 😛 

Everyone (of legal age in their appropriate country) knows that messaging drunk isn't the greatest idea in the world. Can vouch for that one personally, happens to the best of us 🙂 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Don't drink and forum, I'll add it to the rules 😛 

Everyone (of legal age in their appropriate country) knows that messaging drunk isn't the greatest idea in the world. Can vouch for that one personally, happens to the best of us 🙂 

Yes I think it was in that film where the two guys were interns at google and they had to design an app.  They idea was to give  phones the ability to block you from drunk posting anything on social media.  Would be nicer place if social media was blocked period.

its all fine..   I know this is a public forum open to all ages.  And shouldn’t be swearing  so freely.  Complete lack off judgement and intelligence by me.   However I have a official warning....  I’m a baaaad boy🤘

Besides in my younger days I was constantly in worse trouble. And i know and admit when I’ve done wrong and would accept there would be consequences be a beating or put in the cells.  Just as longs my mum didn’t find out.  Only person I was truly scared off firstly upsetting her and then knowing her wrath was inbound. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 11:47 AM, ScaredDuck said:

Yes I think it was in that film where the two guys were interns at google and they had to design an app.  They idea was to give  phones the ability to block you from drunk posting anything on social media.  Would be nicer place if social media was blocked period.

its all fine..   I know this is a public forum open to all ages.  And shouldn’t be swearing  so freely.  Complete lack off judgement and intelligence by me.   However I have a official warning....  I’m a baaaad boy🤘

Besides in my younger days I was constantly in worse trouble. And i know and admit when I’ve done wrong and would accept there would be consequences be a beating or put in the cells.  Just as longs my mum didn’t find out.  Only person I was truly scared off firstly upsetting her and then knowing her wrath was inbound. 

Your mum should be impressed by your grammer while intoxicated with that russian juice highly impressive and an accomplishment in itself. 😆

• Like 2
6 hours ago, gtfclad82 said:

Your mum should be impressed by your grammer while intoxicated with that russian juice highly impressive and an accomplishment in itself. 😆

She would if she hadn’t died yet Covid  a year ago.31st January last year. Don’t feel bad: how would you know 

Is was her go to drink. And hence became mine for the simple reason when I was at school and we had party it’s the only alcohol I could get my hands on.   Hence why i can always function just enough.  

On 1/6/2022 at 4:17 PM, Schneehase said:

Its simply the way the gaming industry has taken advantage of internet advertising and direct distribution during the past few years - if you do not like it, vote with your wallet and do not buy. Nothing else will work. They do not give a damn about our rants here, why should they. Besides, point me to a better, officially licensed F1 game? See...

Still, I have to agree that the 2021 iteration of this franchise has cut too many features, added useless ones, and too many aspects of the game are unfinished or broken. In its current state it should be disallowed to be called "official" and "multiplayer" if one is perfectly honest.

you want broken.. look no further than NASCAR IGNITION... I selected my exact wheel.. start race, take a sharp left into wall... you cant calibrate, adjust, nothing...  F1 2021 is like having a million dollars compared to NASCAR IGN.   

Edited by Sparticus_19

I'm sorry for my ignorance mate i actually did know from previous posts it slipped my mind. 😳

13 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

She would if she hadn’t died yet Covid  a year ago.31st January last year. Don’t feel bad: how would you know 

Is was her go to drink. And hence became mine for the simple reason when I was at school and we had party it’s the only alcohol I could get my hands on.   Hence why i can always function just enough.  

• Like 1

He doesn't care, Codemasters don't care. They have our money, its a broken product that won't be fixed no matter how many times its claimed theres an update coming but theres no eta for it.

Theres no eta cause they are working on the buggy mess that will be F1 2022

• Agree 1