Jump to content Jump to content

Weekly Event Rank bug

• A detailed description of the issue. / The Featured Event is showing only 1800 players and counting today where as yesterday there were over 21,000 and counting. I went from P12 to P0. My score is still visible as well as my time. Just wondering where over 20,000 scores went? 
  • Report Code / no code
  • Platform? / PS4 
  • Game-mode? / Multiplayer Weekly Event
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? / no
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. / signing out of PSN and restarting my game multiple times.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. / yes provided down below
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. / enter the Weekly Event Leaderboard
  •  

Screenshot_20220107-124356.png

Screenshot_20220107-124329.png

Edited by Sir_Overtakesalot
Add info

• A detailed description of the issue. i have been playing weekly event on my ps5, had a decent rank, and now it shows my points as nomal but my rank is #0. how to fix????
  • Report Code none. this happens on the main menu.
  • Platform? PS5
  • Game-mode? Weekly Event
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? restarting game
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? i would but can't
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. idk, it just popped up after finishing a race 🤨

• Sir_Overtakesalot changed the title to Featured Event Leaderboard messed up on PS4 ( over 20,000 scores missing ) ?????

Same problem for me just cropped up yesterday.  Was showing top 1% but 0 on the leaderboard.   I completed the event again and got back on the board.  But have now noticed that the event participants are only around 800 odd.  Before that it was more like 6000 +.  

annoying.  😣

This will be short. If you are one of the many who found themselves in P0 with your score still in tact at the bottom, In order to get back on the Leaderboard, you HAVE to beat your previous score. Just wanted to let everybody know they've got another day to get back in there. Good luck. 

• Administrator

Apologies for this. I have some examples of this that I'm taking to the developers. Anyone got any extra screenshots at all that i can also pass on. Looks to be different platforms too. 

UPDATE: Topics merged, thanks for the bug report @Sir_Overtakesalot. With devs now. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Follow up question here, everyone receive their rewards?

No.

I'm at PS5 and did a score of 432.623 and i gained nothing from it. I was ranked at position 0 because of the bug. Do you need any proof, like a screenshot? My PSN ID is CrisFerreira-29

I have the same issue as above. Also i was in top 2% of multiplayer event and did not receive any reward. Please see images below:
  • A detailed description of the issue.
    • I have competed in the weekly event since purchasing the game. Last week on my second attempt at the event, I finished but noticed my original score was gone and I did not receive a new score. Just "Passed" and 0 points. I retried the event several times. I ran the Steam verification of game files, twice. I am able to play in other multiplayer online events. I read in this thread there may be an anti-cheat bug I have tripped. This week with the new event, I now see a red lock on the tile but no other notification and nothing happens when I select it.
  • Report Code
    • RAPJ-ATGK-KBHR-PXMG
  • Platform?
    • PC - Steam
  • Game-mode?
    • Multiplayer - Weekly Event
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
    • N/A
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
    • N/A
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
    • DXDiag does not include my motherboard info. I have no issues running the standard game. System Info:
      • Asus RoG Maximus XII HERO
      • MSI 2080Ti Gaming Trio Z
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried
    • I have tried troubleshooting  and read this forum for any possible solutions. Tried reinstalling. 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
    • See screenshot.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.
    • The problem is now visible from the main menu - multiplayer page

I did not get my reward for top 2% - can you please fix this

IMG_20220104_175339.jpg

Edited by Briain

8 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Nope, no rewards. Score only shows up in the "friends" tab or when I hit the button to find myself. 4111 players total, PC. You guys seem to have a database issue, similar to the wet time trial ranking.

9 hours ago, BarryBL said:

I received my trophy yes. I assume if people didn't redo the Event and beat their score, they didn't get the reward. I redid the Event and was able to better my score. That put me back on the Board and gave me the reward post event. Before and after photos. I ended up P10 in the end. 

Screenshot_20220108-163932.png

I just found this I think it's very very similar to the F2 (& F1 on some tracks/conditions) global leaderboards wipeouts

description multiplayer weekly race was ranked correctly top 20% then came back & saw I was rank 0 top 1% ? with no rank (see screenshots)
platform : PC - Steam

sidenotes: I was ranked appropriately before, dunno why this happened, it seems related as it shows "rank 0" which is similar to the TT leaderboards issues.
as I didn't watch or take screenshots of rankings I can't know if they were cleared midway through the week or something....

Screenshots https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2712895614
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2712895984

After taking those screenshots I redid the race, beat my own scores by 200 points & therefore got my reward correctly.

Edited by Whismerhill

8 hours ago, Massa88 said:

@TvRacinFan

I had same problem 

it is bug i think

contact @BarryBL

he will fix it for you 

6 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Thanks for the feedback all.

Will pass onto the live services team internally. Will keep you posted on an update as soon as I get it

So @BarryBL do i have to provide you with any additional info, like an screenshot of my score in that event to receive my trophy or just wait for a fix?

My system is PS5 and my PSN ID is CrisFerreira-29

If you want an screenshot for proof or any additional info, just let me know.

Thanks

On 1/10/2022 at 8:55 PM, Sir_Overtakesalot said:

I received my trophy yes. I assume if people didn't redo the Event and beat their score, they didn't get the reward. I redid the Event and was able to better my score. That put me back on the Board and gave me the reward post event. Before and after photos. I ended up P10 in the end. 

Screenshot_20220108-163932.png

Ive just noticed something odd in this photo you've posted. I take it this is the final leaderboard standings taken after the event had closed?

If so I'm on Ps5, I completed the event on Sunday on 106 AI and ended up 9th. It said at the bottom just over 12,000 people had played the event, can't remember exact number. I had no issues with a 0 points score or anything and I got the reward as usual but thats not me on your photo in 9th. @BarryBL

3 hours ago, YesItsReallyMe said:

Ive just noticed something odd in this photo you've posted. I take it this is the final leaderboard standings taken after the event had closed?

If so I'm on Ps5, I completed the event on Sunday on 106 AI and ended up 9th. It said at the bottom just over 12,000 people had played the event, can't remember exact number. I had no issues with a 0 points score or anything and I got the reward as usual but thats not me on your photo in 9th. @BarryBL

It wasn't the final Leaderboard. That's why I went on to say I finished P10. I'm P4 in that photo. I took it when I got back onto the board. That photo was taken Saturday.