Jump to content Jump to content

No FFB on CSL DD

DeVxc

How do I fix this? Why there is no FFB? what is this? I can play any game from early 2000 with no problem but this, relatively new title don't support the wheel ARE YOU FOR REAL!?

Also bit off-topic why co-pilot sound in only on the left speaker?

why that would be a thing? and FFB not working only in Dirt Rally 2. AMS, AC, ACC, R3E, Dirt Rally works perfectly, I have this wheel for like a month but only last week I try it DR2.

The only thing I can think of is that I use Fanatec Porsche GT3RS v2 before once to test the game like half a year ago (FFB on that wheel worked) and now when I connect with new wheel FFB does not work? I dunno

Edited by DeVxc

Bonjour,

J'ai eu un probleme semblable au départ avec mon DD1. (Pas de FFB) sur Dirt Rally 2.0 

Aussi bizarre que cela puisse paraitre, J'ai branché mon volant sur une prise usb bleu de mon ordinateur et mon FFB fonctionne maintenant.

Même le service technique Fanatec n'a pas compris.

En espérant pouvoir vous aider.

Cordialement. 

Hello,

I had a similar problem initially with my DD1. (No FFB) on Dirt Rally 2.0

As weird as it sounds, I plugged my steering wheel into a blue usb socket on my computer and my FFB is now working.

Even Fanatec technical service did not understand.

Hoping to be able to help you.

Cordially.

• Social Media & Community Team

The above sounds like it works better in a USB 3.0 socket (ie: blue ports).

As for the issue in general, I'm not sure on how to resolve it. Only suggestion would be to run the wheel in compatability mode so that the game thinks it's a CSL Elite. You should still get FFB though.

I have a CSL DD with a Mclaren GT3 V2 wheel and CSL pedals. Works absolutely fine in PC mode in DR2.0, you just need to configure all button assignments. Does the FFB setup screen show as normal in the game?

Edited by Kur Delli
typos

On 1/13/2022 at 10:23 AM, PJTierney said:

The above sounds like it works better in a USB 3.0 socket (ie: blue ports).

As for the issue in general, I'm not sure on how to resolve it. Only suggestion would be to run the wheel in compatability mode so that the game thinks it's a CSL Elite. You should still get FFB though.

I'm using USB 3.0 and yea compatability mode fix that problem

• Like 1