Jump to content Jump to content

When are we getting the next Update? And is the AI Update gonna be included? At this point I don't care if you bring the AI from 2020 over and be done with it. AI doesn't even move for blue flags and they don't even yield for you on track. 7 months later and we are still waiting for updates that should've been included with the game

• Agree 2

I am also waiting for the update, and I stopped playing this game, because of the F2 qualifying bug, which is still not patched since the end of november, when it appeared first time!
And the full race replays bug, which I reported short after the game was released, and my, and few other reports of this bug were just ignored by the devs. I don't know how to describe my anger about this, becouse it looks like the support just doesn't exist. I want to play the F1 game, and buy next iterations, but I'm not sure I want to buy another so buggy game which only annoys me.
And in the thread about the F2 qualifications bug, Barry said, he will give us the ETA about the patch fixing it. And... he didn't. So annoying!

Only things that’ll be in the next update will be small pathetic bug fixes that no one noticed needed fixing. 

All though I dream that dev team got together over the Christmas period and decided they have just enough self respect that they are ashamed off what they sold us.  And worked day and night through the holidays making right everything they did wrong😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Disgruntledsprt said:

It's okay that useless C unt Barry will be along to string us along to say an updates coming.

They have our money they don't give a f u c k 

F u c k ea 

F uck codemasters 

And **** you c unty Barry 

100%. During the beta I couldn't even load my game and that Barry kept taking down my threads. There is so much thats broken but they can never take responsibility. I know their job is hard but the attitude that is shown on these forums by the developers is not right. We pay good money for this game and its actually unplayable at points.

2 hours ago, Disgruntledsprt said:

It's okay that useless C unt Barry will be along to string us along to say an updates coming.

They have our money they don't give a f u c k 

F u c k ea 

F uck codemasters 

And **** you c unty Barry 

Dude that’s really unfair Barry isn’t responsible for the game being broken or what the developers bother fixing.

He passes all peoples game issues on if he can either find further evidence off someone’s bug report or he knows it’s something the developers will bother looking at.  He probably has orders from the devs on what type off bugs to ignore. 

I don’t like he has to also be the target off abuse when his hands are tied by those above him.  

• Like 2
  • Agree 5
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Badmayhem said:

They got a new game coming out next month and I'd be willing to bet it's all hands on deck, translation...dont hold your breath. 

We have more updates coming, just no ETA at this time.

18 hours ago, EliteHotShotzzz said:

100%. During the beta I couldn't even load my game and that Barry kept taking down my threads. There is so much thats broken but they can never take responsibility. I know their job is hard but the attitude that is shown on these forums by the developers is not right. We pay good money for this game and its actually unplayable at points.

I've looked back on your profile @EliteHotShotzzz and the reason for removal was incomplete reports on the BETA. Terms were discussed at BETA time and the reason and appropriate warnings were given. Under the agreed NDA, we requested bug reports were completed in a specific way or they would be removed, this applied for all players at that time in that period. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

We have more updates coming, just no ETA at this time.

I've looked back on your profile @EliteHotShotzzz and the reason for removal was incomplete reports on the BETA. Terms were discussed at BETA time and the reason and appropriate warnings were given.

not my intention to offend just guessing like everyone else👌

15 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

None taken, all good. 👍

Notice my previous post on this thread did you? Hmm

I hope your you riddled with guilt after what you did to me. 

I’m on the receiving end off  that saying “no good deed goes unpunished”

😛😛😛😛😛 Just cause I feel I need to add context.  I found the timing off  it funny.

• Haha 1