Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brazilian GP

http://m.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/121805

Everyone likes to have a go at Red Bull about their open criticism of Renault, and I'm not saying they're blameless in the predicament they've found themselves over the past few months, but Renault having been given a whole season of development and having spent 11 (!!!) tokens have seeminlgy built an engine no better than their predecessor. If I was a team owner running they're engine and paying multi million pounds to run it every year, I'd be pretty pissed off with their progress too tbh. 

Really not too sure where they go from here now. Possibly, as Ricciardo says, back to the drawing board. But while they're doing that Mercedes and Ferrari will just carrying on pulling ahead. Not to mention Honda, who I actually now think have a strong chance of having a better PU than Renault next season. 

Redbull should put a big Renault sponsorship logo on their car ..... ..... And beneath it put 'is sh#t'. Hopefully this race is entertaining and maybe a mclaren makes it to the finish.

Pretty boring race tbh most of the overtaking is done in the pits, one or two battles in the pack but nothing spectacular.

If anybody had tuned in as the drivers were going onto the podium they'd have thought Vettel won. They should let the drivers take their helmets to the podium with them, they do it in MotoGP.

fIsince08 said:
Meh. I've seen worse but I've seen ALOT better.
Probably the worst Brazilian GP I have seen though, shame as there's normally something exciting happening. Last years cars could follow and overtake easier, since the noise changes (even though they looked ugly) cars could follow and race each other better than this year. The 2017 changes don't look like they are going to create better racing either.

fIsince08 said:
Meh. I've seen worse but I've seen ALOT better.
yeah I agree for me it was a distinctly average race  we saw a few fights I think but nothing really big going on bhut I think I get the feeling that everyone is just winding down now and just wants the season over so they can sit back and recharge for next year. I'm kind of  feeling the same tbh as the last couple of races really I've not really paid that much attention too as I've been busy watching and doing other things and also be4cause the last few have been evening races it's kind of clashed with other things too which has made things awkward as well. Thankfully the last race(Abu Dhabi) being in the kind of European time zone that should make things a bit easier for me to find time to enjoy it. Assuming it's a good race of course