DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Water Splashes

The water splashes need to be more muddy, like the one at Sweet Lamb needs to be much more muddy, and i think that it is not a big problem to make the texture a bit dirtier

How many water splashes are there ? I've seen only 2 so far in 1 stage, and i'm in professional championship.

GrassEh said:
How many water splashes are there ? I've seen only 2 so far in 1 stage, and i'm in professional championship.
I know but i was referring specially to Sweet Lamb lne, which is really popular and changine the texture to a one more muddy i think it is not really a hard work

GrassEh said:
I know but i was referring specially to Sweet Lamb lne, which is really popular and changine the texture to a one more muddy i think it is not really a hard work
Yeah I don't think it's hard work, but it still is extra work. And I personnally think this should be in the z-list of features to add in the game. (Actually it's not really a feature since it's only purely visual).
So I'd say yes, but not now.