Jump to content Jump to content

12/01/2022 - Account Suspended? - Please post here! Master Thread

@BarryBLMe and my friend both switched to mclaren after the last race of the 1st season, after I selected the 16 next season tracks we went to the customization menu and we couldn't advance so we both quit to menu and now when we try to enter the career our games crash and we're stuck there. our PSNs are: MaregaSteve , triplo-sss  Our report codes are: KSER-PAKT-SPMH-MVKV and KGAT-MXGG-RBMH-MVKV

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.

Many thanks
Barry

11 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.

Many thanks
Barry

• A detailed description of the issue: Me and my friend both switched to mclaren after the last race of the 1st season, after I selected the 16 next season tracks we went to the customization menu and we couldn't advance so we both quit to menu and now when we try to enter the career our games crash and we're stuck there.
  • Report Code: KSER-PAKT-SPMH-MVKV  and KGAT-MXGG-RBMH-MVKV
  • Platform? PlayStation 4
  • Game-mode? Two Player contracts career
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? 2
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? Yes
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Go to a online lobby and change the cars to f1 and realistic performance, restart the game, restart the ps4, one of of closed the game while entering on the career, change career settings and change the 2nd player.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? No 
  • How do you make the problem happen? We both went to mclaren after the end of season 1, after choosing 16 tracks to the next season championship we went to the character customization menu and I clicked to change my face, I could not go back because when i pressed "O" it only gave me the option of "quit to menu" (top left corner) so we both left to menu and now we can't go to the career anymore both our games crashes.
On 1/6/2022 at 4:48 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi,

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Many thanks
Barry

I’ve done a detailed report mate it’s on my profile with exactly the same problem. If you could help me please

I just logged onto f1 for the first time and a message has popped up saying my account has been suspended and when Trying to reconnect it pops up again. 

not sure if I have done anything wrong if so I want to know why my account has been suspended 

• Like 1

I just logged onto f1 for the first time and a message has popped up saying my account has been suspended and when Trying to reconnect it pops up again. 

not sure if I have done anything wrong if so I want to know why my account has been suspended 

Log on to F12021 after the maintenance earlier to find that my account has been suspended for literally no reason at all or no prior warnings about my account. Don’t know if this is just some bizarre glitch or a genuine suspension so a swift response would be appreciated 7C48AEB4-91FD-458B-9025-6848D907F11C.thumb.jpeg.17a73f3914b00546b0ce1e6156786834.jpeg

Hi, hoping someone can help me get my account unsuspended. I don’t usually race online and haven’t done so for over a month. The one day I actual want to race online I found out my account was suspended for no reason. I play on Xbox. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Hi,

I have just received the same massage I play alot but never done anything wrong I only play with my own friends or play time trial so dont understand why.  There is no information on who to contact, what to do just goto community forums.

Regards

Richard

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-12 at 16.21.25.jpeg

I have logged onto the game after playing while the severs were under maintenance and now it’s says my account has been suspended from access online features 

I don’t know if I have done anything wrong if I have done something wrong could one of the people from code masters please contact me 

Hi mine was blocked aswell with no reason!!, I only play against friends and do time trials.. Im on the xbox.. Can you please look into this and get back to me please as I have a league race .

Regards

Richard

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-12 at 16.21.25.jpeg

• Recently, I logged on to my Xbox series S, ready to play tow player career mode, but to my surprise I was banned for an unknown reason from online game modes. I cannot think of a reasoning for this ban, and I believe it is completely unprovoked. I rarely play online mode, and have only played around 5 games of online, the rest have been social play with my friends and two player career.
  • Report Code
  • Xbox Series S
  • [ONLINE] Usually I am the host of my own sessions.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? I’ve tried to restart my game and my console

• Recently, I logged on to my Xbox series S, ready to play tow player career mode, but to my surprise I was banned for an unknown reason from online game modes. I cannot think of a reasoning for this ban, and I believe it is completely unprovoked. I rarely play online mode, and have only played around 5 games of online, the rest have been social play with my friends and two player career.
  • Report Code
  • Xbox Series S
  • [ONLINE] Usually I am the host of my own sessions.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? I’ve tried to restart my game and my console

Hello eveyone I am extremely confused at the moment as I went to play and just found out I am suspended for no reason. I play with freinds and that is about all. Please fix this for me and everyone who enjoys this game. Thank you. 

16420061174256129183037532198310.jpg

• Administrator

We are investigating this and I've passed onto the team. Please try to keep posts on this subject into 1 thread, thanks.

Please note that this an error on our side, and we have raised this to the team with the highest importance. Once I have a further update, I'll inform you as soon as possible. Thanks.

Can all players affected please send the following to community@codemasters.com in a email:

Platform:

Username/Gamertag/PSN:

My account has been suspended on 12/01/2022. Please investigate, thanks.

• BarryBL changed the title to Account Suspension Master Thread
  • BarryBL changed the title to 12/01/2022 - Account Suspended? - Please post here! Master Thread