Jump to content Jump to content

12/01/2022 - Account Suspended? - Please post here! Master Thread

MaregaSteve

You have already posted a thread not 15 minutes ago, there is a pinned thread where you can ask for a help and the screenshot has an email address you can contact

Edited by neiluk03

On 1/6/2022 at 5:09 PM, MaregaSteve said:
  • A detailed description of the issue: Me and my friend both switched to mclaren after the last race of the 1st season, after I selected the 16 next season tracks we went to the customization menu and we couldn't advance so we both quit to menu and now when we try to enter the career our games crash and we're stuck there.
  • Report Code: KSER-PAKT-SPMH-MVKV  and KGAT-MXGG-RBMH-MVKV
  • Platform? PlayStation 4
  • Game-mode? Two Player contracts career
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? 2
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? Yes
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Go to a online lobby and change the cars to f1 and realistic performance, restart the game, restart the ps4, one of of closed the game while entering on the career, change career settings and change the 2nd player.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? No 
  • How do you make the problem happen? We both went to mclaren after the end of season 1, after choosing 16 tracks to the next season championship we went to the character customization menu and I clicked to change my face, I could not go back because when i pressed "O" it only gave me the option of "quit to menu" (top left corner) so we both left to menu and now we can't go to the career anymore both our games crashes.

@BarryBL can you help us?

I just logged into f1 like all the other times and a message appeared saying my account has been suspended and when I try to reconnect it shows up again.
i am sure i did nothing wrong in that case i want to know why my account was suspended. A thousand thanks

playstation 4

username: SDF_iTzLeo_05

I recently brought the game and I haven't touched the online feature but for some reason my account have been suspended and I haven't done anything. 

My  Xbox GT is Ma5teR J0rdAn 

Edited by Ma5teRJ0rdAn
forgot to write my console

• BarryBL locked and unpinned this topic