Jump to content Jump to content

Account suspended

• Administrator

Hi Racers,

Yesterday we discovered an issue where some players had been incorrectly flagged in our anti-cheat system. This has now been cleared and resolved. Should you continue to have your account suspended, please provide the below information to community@codemasters.com:

Title of mail: My account is currently suspended.

Date:

Platform:

Gamertag:

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Codemasters Community Team

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi Racers,

Yesterday we discovered an issue where some players had been incorrectly flagged in our anti-cheat system. This has now been cleared and resolved. Should you continue to have your account suspended, please provide the below information to community@codemasters.com:

Title of mail: My account is currently suspended.

Date:

Platform:

Gamertag:

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Codemasters Community Team

I could resist.  And Quite easily but I do like the occasional dig.  Followed by ‘just joking’. But not really’

As this is prove.  When called upon codemasters  can quickly jump into action and find a fix a serious actual game breaking issue.   A true stake they didn’t tackle the games issues with that fan do attitude l😛😍

• Agree 1
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, TvRacinFan said:

Seems this issue prevent players from being able to access the store/purchasable items and spend money so of course it has to be fixed in a hurry. The game play issues do not.

I hate to say that but dag nabbit it sure seems to be the way it is.

The issue affected complete game-play, with players unable to access their account. 

22 hours ago, TvRacinFan said:

Seems this issue prevent players from being able to access the store/purchasable items and spend money so of course it has to be fixed in a hurry. The game play issues do not.

I hate to say that but dag nabbit it sure seems to be the way it is.

Funny you should say that... been watching a lot off gaming you tube gurus... and they are all complaining about just about every game released in the last year is completely broken... however the stores off these games are always accessible..  

1 minute ago, ScaredDuck said:

Funny you should say that... been watching a lot off gaming you tube gurus... and they are all complaining about just about every game released in the last year is completely broken... however the stores off these games are always accessible..  

I see all the issue people are having that make the game unplayable for them and they are not getting fixed.

They fixed this in short order.

The other issues are game killing but the people can log in and access the store.

The recent issue didn't allow access to the store.

I dunno nuttin but it sure smells.