Jump to content Jump to content

next f1 2021 update

Kevin1723

2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Not just yet, but heavily in progress. Can't give a ETA at this time im afraid. 

Please ask the devs not to release the patch until the AI is fixed, its ruining the Career modes at the moment. They do everything they used to, IE not use DRS, slow down but they stay on line. So it acts like being brake tested

• Agree 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, pover74 said:

So can you explain Barry since yesterday lots of people have lost there setups 

As mentioned to you @pover74, if you've ran into a issue, complete the bug report template and post it. Then I can take a look. 

• Disagree 1

• Administrator

In the 'Report A Issue' section of the forums

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

This information, in particular a step-by-step method to show us how you can replicate the issue often, is critical in helping us identify and ultimately resolve any issue. Without this, we don’t have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose any potential issue you have seen online. I can then send the potential issue to the right team, and make sure that the developers have all the information they need as soon as possible. The more detail, the more chance we have of replicating the issue, and working towards a fix.

Many thanks
Barry

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 12:38 PM, BarryBL said:

Not just yet, but heavily in progress. Can't give a ETA at this time im afraid. 

Do you acknowledge that this isn't good enough? 

The same bugs are there year after year.

You claim there are updates coming but we never see them.

Then when they do some we have the PR disaster of players being banned for no reason.

So you do actually understand why people are upset or do you just supress the upset by banning people? 

Cause at the end of the day you can't be that stupid to not realise that stringing us along with these false promises, is the reason people get upset with you.

If you don't have a time for the update you can at least give us an update on if these issues are actually being fixed,

There's a lot of bug reports that never seem to be dealt with just you claim its with developers.

A lot of us put faith in the game and paid full price and all this time down the road its still broken.

We pay your wages end of the day least you can do is as above to repay us.

• Agree 4

• Administrator
19 hours ago, 3wide said:

I'm fully expecting to be silenced for speaking up.

So in short 

Either give us a date

or give us updates on if you've worked out how to fix these issues

Are you affected by this issue too @3wide?

At the moment, I only have 1 report of this in @pover74

• Disagree 1

58 minutes ago, Kentkenny said:

Let's be honest,

There's not an update coming for this game.

They are working on F1 22 now 

They have been working on F1 2022 for a long time now even while previous updates were being worked on for F1 2021. There will be more updates

Edited by neiluk03
  • Agree 1

There will be more updates. Some of the content (especially for Podium Pass) is still missing, so updates will come.

As for my best guess when - likely early next week, before next Podium Pass starts. Was thinking that it will come this week, but I see the Podium Pass is actually starting only next week again. So yeah, update before that, if it doesn't get delayed.

1 hour ago, Kentkenny said:

There won't be , you look on here theres claims its "Coming" but we can't tell you when.

Like an exact date is wanted, Would be nice to be updated as to how far along the update is.

The patch will be released when its ready, if they released it before it was ready what would be the point?

• Agree 3

• Administrator
10 hours ago, mantazzo said:

There will be more updates. Some of the content (especially for Podium Pass) is still missing, so updates will come.

As for my best guess when - likely early next week, before next Podium Pass starts. Was thinking that it will come this week, but I see the Podium Pass is actually starting only next week again. So yeah, update before that, if it doesn't get delayed.

Not a million miles away from the speculative timelines we are working on. However, subject to change at this time, and I can't give a exact ETA for certain I'm afraid.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

13 hours ago, Kentkenny said:

There won't be , you look on here theres claims its "Coming" but we can't tell you when.

Like an exact date is wanted, Would be nice to be updated as to how far along the update is.

There will be an update. SteamDB is showing test versions of the new update being uploaded as recently as 3 hours ago.

My guess is next Monday, before the new Podium Pass starts.

Edited by s00zster

In the past CM always told us when the final update was there. Because of Barrys posts here and because it was never written yet, that CM won't bring any updates anymore, we can be sure, that there will be another update for this game. 

@KentkennyWhy are you thumbing down my post? It's right here: F1 2021 · F1® 2021 · AppID: 1134570 · SteamDB

That right there is a record that 5 hours ago, a test version of the next update was uploaded for testers to work with. That's how it's always been done, for years.

Why on earth are you disagreeing? You're getting what you want. There WILL be an update.

• Agree 3